1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShanDian

Mar 7, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback for me here ;)
      Thank you~
    2. I bought a Customhouse Little Junior doll from Shandian, and she was absolutely lovely!
      She was willing to talk about price, shipped quickly after I paid, and even included a couple very lovely handmade clothes!
      I would definately buy from her again, thank you so much! :)
    3. I sold wig to Shandian. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)
    4. I bought a beautiful Infinitidoll head from ShanDian and the transaction was absolutely perfect, with great communication and super fast shipping! Thank you~ :chocoberry
    5. 100% positive :)
      I bought a gorgeous Infinitidoll Luis head from her and it's perfect.
      the condition of the resin + face-up was perfect and she has been easy to contact.
      She shipped out really quick :)

thanks ShanDian for this cute guy :D
    6. hello!

I bought an infinitidoll boy body from ShanDian.
      The transaction was perfect.

Silvia replied quickly and very nicely to my messages.
      The body was sent very well packaged and promptly.

I recommend this charming saleswoman!

Beautiful day and see you soon!
    7. I bought an AOD girl body from ShianDian. Communication was friendly and very prompt, she shipped quickly, and the body was very well-packed with bubblewrap. Overall a great experience, thank you very much!
    8. I bought a Luts 2009 Winter Event Head with eyes and wig from SihanDian. Perfect. She was so very nice and great to communicate with. She shipped it right out and provided a tracking number. The package was well packed and the head wrapped. Over all just Perfect.
    9. I purchased Luts Bory from ShanDian as a present for my friend :) The doll is splendid and was packed remarkably well! Very quick dispatch and wonderful communication! I highly recommend ShanDian. She's a perfect Seller!
    10. I bought a Customhouse/Aidolls Hyun head from ShanDian. It took a while to arrive but that was probably due to hurricane Sandy >.<. Any way the doll head is wonderful. It arrived safe and well packed and I had good communication with ShanDian. I would definitely recommend her as a person to buy from.