1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shandrel

Dec 4, 2011

1. Well, i figured i should start one, I do have feedback history on Etsy and Ebay, available upon request.

I look forward to all the future transactions. :)

2. I do want to add, that if i am buying or selling to you, Feel free to add me to messenger for ease of communication.

3. Shandrel bought a merpuki Cupid from me, it was a very smooth transaction, fast payment and friendly communication. Excellent buyer! Thanks again!

4. Shandrel bought a RS Dian from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to sell to. I would recommend a transaction with her any time! Thank you!

5. Shandrel bought an Impldoll Ada from me on layaway. Her communication was great, and she was very friendly. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

6. Shandrel bought some clothes from me. She was very friendly and lovely to work with, and stayed in communication with me. I would love to work with her again!

7. Shandrel purchased a DollFactory Popo (Fox) from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Everything went so smoothly, communication was perfect and very friendly and payment was prompt. Overall wonderful transaction and I look forward to dealing with her again! Thanks!

8. sold some yosd clothes to shandrel and she paid and replied to PMs super fast. Would sell to her again, a pleasure to deal with!

9. Shandrel purchased from a DZ even dragon girl :)
      communication has been sweet and kind, and she promptly advised me of a little change in our layaway plan agreement. She sent balance when she said she would have, and she let me knew when the doll arrived to her.

I highly recommend her as a buyer! thank you for this lovely transaction!

10. I recently sold some Pukipuki clothing to Shandrel. Wonderful transaction! Communication and payment were both prompt, and Shandrel was kind enough to let me know when the clothing arrived to her. Highly recommend, thanks much! :)

11. Shandrel brought a DZ Dragon Boy off me on a long term layaway, very good communication and a pleasure to talk while the transactions were taking place. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.
      Thanks!

12. Shandrel bought a clothes lot from me and was a pleasure! I received my payment quickly and she was sweet through our whole transaction. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much!

13. Shandrel bought some tiny dresses from me and she was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. She was fast with payment and let me know when they arrived. Thanks

14. Shandrel bought a dress from me earlier in the week. She was quick to reply and overall an absolute doll to work with! Would defiantly work with her again. :)

15. Shandrel purchased clothing from me, with a lay-away. Communication throughout was fantastic and payments prompt. I would definitely do business with her again.

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Shandrel bought a Volks MSD Ken from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and always PM'd me before she made a payment and afterwards to make sure I got it. Shandrel is friendly and has great communication. I would definitely sell to her again <3

17. Shandrel bought my illusion spirit faerie! we talked quite often so communication was awesome! she did a layaway and paid it swiftly! excellent communication and i highly recommend her! i would love to do business again!

18. Shandrel bought my Doll Leaves Hu outfit with wig. Great communication and fast payment! I was quite happy to do business with her again! Wouldn't mind doing it again sometime! Awesome seller! thanks again!

19. Shandrel bought my Angel of Dream Chi and Impldoll Abdul. She was timely on her payments and despite internet issues and moving, she came through and kept contact! I am happy to work with her anytime!

20. I sold some shirts to Shandrel and it was perfect. Communication was great and friendly. Thank you ! :chocoberry