1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shannonscreations

Dec 22, 2011

1. I could not find a feedback thread for shannonscreations, so, I thought I'd start one!

I sold a Littlefee Rolly faceplate to shannonscreations. She paid quickly, was very friendly and kindly let me know when it arrived. I would glady sell to her again! Thanks again and Merry Christmas! :hollyberry

2. Shannon bought a LTF Rachel FP from me. She paid quickly and was nice enough to let me know when the fp arrived! It was a pleasure doing business with her!

3. shannonscreations bought a LTF face-plate from me.
      She's easy to work with and payment was fast! I would like to do business with her again, thank you!

4. shannonscreations bought a pukifee seal faceplate from me. She had excellent communication, paid very promptly, and was a pleasure to work with. Excellent buyer, would do business with her again. :)

5. Shannon bought a LittleFee Pipi faceplate from me. She is a true pleasure to deal with !
      Thanks Again !

6. I sold shannonscreations a LTF Lewi faceplate. The transaction was perfect, she paid so promptly, and communication was always good! I'd be more than happy to work with her again anytime! Thanks again! :D

7. I bought a LTF faceplate from Shannon. Transaction went absolutely perfect. She send it very fast, and safely wrapped.
      Would defenitely deal with her again, thanks so much! :D

8. Shannon bought Soom talons and wings from me. She was a pleasure to deal with,
      everything went smoothly. Big plus for letting me know that the items had arrived.
      Thanks so much! :)

9. I bought a Fairyland PukiPuki Ruby faceplace from Shannon. She responded to my inquiry immediately, and mailed out the faceplate very quickly. Very happy with the transaction and faceplate. Thanks, Shannon!! :chocoberry

10. I bought Shannon's Littlefee PongPong:aheartbea She replied to my inquiry very quickly and was understanding and able to accomodate my need for a 1 month layaway. She was happy to provide me with the extra photos I requested and answered all questions I had. The doll arrived this morning very well packaged and in excellent condition - she even included the doll's brown glass eyes for me :)

I am very pleased with how this transaction progressed and I recommend shannonscreations to all serious buyers and sellers on DoA.

11. I purchased Shannon's LTF Rolly and everything went like clockwork. Great communication and super quick secure shipping. She arrived today and I adore her.
      You can't go wrong with Shannon. Thank you for everything!

12. I purchased Shannon's LittleFee Baby Ruru. She stayed in communication the whole time & after. It arrived VERY quickly & was packaged so securely, that even though my postwoman decided not to ring the bell & left her outside on my porch in freezing rain for 6 hours, EVERYTHING inside the box's bubble wrap was COMPLETELY DRY. AWESOME SELLER!

13. I bought Soom Yrie wings and talons from shannon. Good communication and they arrived safe and well wrapped :D I would happily buy from her again ^.^

14. Thanks so much for selling the LTF baby body to me! The body (& box) both arrived safely and I'm really, really happy to have it :) Highly recommend!