1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sharnofshade

Sep 12, 2009

1. I bought a Soom cushion from sharnofshade only a few days ago. Her shipping was incredibly fast, and she offered tracking, which I really appreciated. The cushion was packaged very well! Her communication was fantastic, and the entire transaction was pleasant. I cannot thank you enough!

2. I bought a head Bigg from sharnofshade. Great seller! Very attentive and responsible. It was nice to go deal. Thank you very much!:)

3. Positive feed back for sharnofshade. I bought a basic grey Pipos Cheshire Cat Pi from her. Smooth transaction. It arrived very well packed in it's original box with it's certificate, and is in perfect condition.

4. I bought a Soom Cuprit Ice Crown from sharnofshade and it was a happy, easy transaction--she boxed it carefully for it's long trip, told me the tracking right away, and it arrived in perfect condition! I'd gladly do business again with her, even all the way from Oz :D

5. I bought Breccia hands from sharonofshade. Communication was great and they arrived safely and quickly. I would recommend sharonofshade for future transactions.

6. I've just had an excellent transaction with sharnofshade, who sold me a perfectly pristine set of Heliot hooves! She was wonderful to work with, and everything went very smoothly. Highly recommended :)

This was the final piece I needed to complete my Heliot, who is currently wearing his human feet and legs - but I'm so happy to be able to return him to his "true form." I'm in good company here following Fishcake, who actually got me started on the long journey by pointing out a Heliot head for sale a year or two ago! :)

7. sharnofshade sold me her chalco limited wig. everything has been just perfect - communication, fast shipment, everything. I highly recommend her as a seller and I would be happy to deal with her again. thank you for this smooth transaction!

8. I bought Cass parts from sharnofshade, and she was super nice and helpful. Absolutely a wonderful seller!

9. sharnofshade purchased a Rosette girl from me and was really lovely through the transaction, whcih was super quick and easy. Thanks so much!

10. I was so excited to have been able to purchase some Soom Ai Hooves from sharnofshade! The whole transaction was very pleasant and I'm very happy with the hooves :) I would definitely purchase from sharnofshade again!

11. POSITIVE :sumomo:

sharnofshade joined my split for SOOM's Free Choice event. This was my first split and I honestly could not have asked for a better partner! She was amazing!

I was seeking a Cass body but to complicate things, I also wanted her ears which came with her head, which forced me to seek out a partner specifically for a Cass head. sharnofshade contacted me with an interesting proposal, she already had a pair of pristine Cass ears which she offered to send me if she could select a Coquina head for the purposes of the split. She sent me pictures of the ears when I asked which I really appreciated :). We worked out all the details with ease, and there was a lot we had to figure out! For example, how to financially account for the ears and at one point I also purchased something from her, she simply deducted the value off of her next layaway payment and mailed it to me along with the Cass ears which was fantastic as it saved me on shipping (which would have been rather pricey from Australia to Canada).

Payments were all made on time, everything was perfect. Whenever I had questions or concerns (and there were many! I'm a worrier), she responded to me quickly. She made my first split experience very special, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to work with her again.

Thank you so much sharnofshade!:aheartbea

12. I bout a pair of Soom Yrie Birdie feet and legs from Sharnofshade~ It was a great transaction all around. I would love to do business with her again!

Thank you! <3

13. I bought a pair of Soom hands from Sharnofshade. a super perfect transaction in every way.
      Thank you so much:)

14. I bought a pair of Soom Galena Wings from sharnofshade and it was shipped quickly and the transaction went smooth.
      Thank you very much.

15. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem Shonki body from sharnofshade. Sharn was incredibly helpful and very quick to ship! Shonki's body arrived very well packaged! I'm super duper happy now my little guy has his own body! Thank you so much for allowing me to purchase it! :aheartbea :thumbup

16. Patient and trustworthy seller. I just bought a Sard body and Cuprit hooves resently, and Amber hooves many months ago. All purchases went perfectly.

17. I purchased a pair of Yrie wings from sharnofshade. They came quickly and are in perfect shape! I would gladly do business with sharnofshade again.

18. Sharnofshade participated in the Soom Shale Death Knight split that I hosted. Her communication was excellent and she made all of her payments in a timely manner. She also let me know when her package arrived. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction! :D

19. I purchased a Soom teenie gem body from sharnofshade. A very easy transaction and the body arrived well packaged. Perfect! One less floating head for the holidays! Thank you again! :):gingerbreadman:hollyberry

20. Bought a Soom body from sharnofshade, on a layaway. Everything went as smooth as could be, communication was always polite and quick. I would definitely recommend this seller any time!