1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sharonpixie

Nov 9, 2007

1. I bought an Obitsu60 body from Sharonpixie. The transactiong went very smoothly.

2. i sold a SD body to Sharonpixie. very fast payment and friendly communicated. everything went smoothly. thank you very much~~:)

3. Bought a skirt and scarf from Sharonpixie; both arrived today in perfect condition! The shipping was very fast and she was nice throughout the transaction. Thank you very much!

4. Participated in my second group order with Sharonpixie. She kept us well informed of every part of the order from beginning to end and is a friendly person to work with. Always a pleasure! ^_^

5. I joined in on GO for Dollmore that Sharonpixie ran and she did a great job, getting everything done and shipped out as best as anyone can. Hugs and thanks, MK

6. I participated in a group order hosted by Sharonpixie. She was wonderful to deal with, prompt, friendly, and kept us all up todate down to the T. Thank you again Sharonpixie! I had a great experience and I will be joining in more group orders from you!

7. Everything came quickly and safely from DM GO.

Kept us well informed.
      Thanks so much!

8. I was in the latest Dollmore group order with Sharonpixie.

Let me first off say that she is EXTREMELY nice, and I respect and thank her for hosting such a HUGE order.
      Unfortunately, this is a neutral/positive feedback. I say that, because it was for the most part a positive experience.
      I had orginally ordered one outfit which consisted of a dress, stockings and shoes. I also order two pairs of eyes. Once I started looking around on DM, I decided I wanted more, and PM'd Sharonpixie to see if it would be ok to add things. She said yes, it was fine. So I added two more outfits, 2 more pairs of stocking and I believe 2 more pairs of shoes (it may have only been one). I also decided to remove one of the pairs of eyes, because they were going to be too big for my girl. She replied asking me for $1 extra for shipping, since it would be a bit heavier with the added items. That's fine ^_^

I recieved my order today, with only the first outfit, and the two pairs of eyes, including the eyes I wanted removed from the order.
      I PM'd her in a ruch this morning, since I was running late, and I recieved a reply when I came home today. She said that she had never gotten the added order PM.

?

I can completely understand if she forgot the items in the order. She HAS asked how much she needed to send back, and I have told her. So she is working to correct this! That is why this is neutral/positive feedback!

So, overall, this is being fixed! I am happy with the items I recieved, and they were shipped SUPER fast! nd I must say again that Sharonpixie has AMAZING communication. It really is kinda hard to write this. But I must :(

*hugs* I know that life gets in the way sometimes, and I know it sucks. Thank you so much for being the responsible person I know you are, and taking steps to fix this! :aheartbea

9. Joined in on a recent Dollmore GO. Allowed me to pay with a MO. Items where shipped to me quickly. Thanks again!

10. Was in the Dollmore GO. Good communication, shipping was pretty quick. Thanks!

11. I participated in the recent group order with Sharonpixie and wanted to leave her a positive shout out. She kept us informed every step of the way and was a complete pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much for letting me join in!

12. Wonderful dollmore group hostess.. My second one with Sharon hosting it. shes a doll I highly recommend joining one if she hosts more in the future..

: )

13. Participated in a group order organised by sharonpixie. Good communication, fast ship.

14. joined a DollMore GO she hosted.
      everything is smooth, fast, and she is so sweet~
      Thank you :)

15. Was in Sharon's GO and am very satisfied :) She was quick to respond and posted updates ^^ Items came fast ~ Thanks again :aheartbea!

16. Sharonpixie organized a group order that I was a part of and the experience was very positive. Communication was excellent and shipping was quick. Thank you so much! ^__^

17. i was in a group order sharonpixie hosted. everything went smoothly and communication was good. thank you

18. I was in a DM GO recently hosted by sharonpixie. She was very nice, up beat & kept everyone well informed. Shipping - once the items were received from DM - was quick and I received everything I ordered.

The only issue I had with the GO was the fact that the original "rules" for the GO were not followed. MOs were sent after GO was closed, even though it was stated they must be sent before, and the GO was not closed at the agreed ending dollar amount. This meant that we waited much longer for the order to even be placed - and therefore filled and shipped.

Overall, the experience was positive - and I even joined a second GO with sharonpixie afterwards :)

19. I participated in a Sharonpixie Dollmore group order. She was great, getting things done quickly and keeping us up-to-date in spite of real life issues. Everything was handled professionally. Thank you very much!

20. I ordered a bunch of clothes from Sharonpixie and everything came in great time. All of the clothes were in great condition as well. Great seller!