1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sharonyu

Feb 15, 2010

1. Hello to all~

here's my feedback thread.
      I would really appreciate for those who have done transactions with me before to leave me a feedback.

Thank you :)

Sharon

2. I sold a pewter Fer to sharonyu. She is an incredibly sweet, understanding individual, who paid promptly and kept in communication the entire time. I appreciate her and would definitely sell to her again~! :aeartbea

3. I sold a glati outfit to sharonyu. She paid when she said she would and the whole transaction went well. Thank you(:

4. sharonyu bought a pair of Sphaler ears from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived.
      Thanks!

5. Sharonyu bought a set of outfit from me. Her payment was super fast and she was absolutely lovely to deal with.
      Thanks so much Sharon!XDDDDD =33333=

6. sharonyu bought a Soom Chrom Fire Lord head from me & was a dream to deal with, sent payment promptly & let me know when it arrived, very much appreciated! I would definitely highly recommend any dealings with her!

Thanks!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

7. Positive feedback for sharonyu! She purchased Chrom FL Hands from me, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks again for a great transaction!

8. Sharonyu bought a pair of cuprit hooves from me - was great to deal with, prompt payment and good communication - thankyou!

9. I bought Mezz head from her ^^
      She is very nice seller, went to the post office to find shipping cost for me, shipped very fast, wonderful transaction :D
      Highly recommended for sharonyu ;)

10. I purchased a fur wig from sharonyu- good communication & fast postage- thanks so much :) !

11. I bought a crobidoll fur wig from sharonyu. She was very friendly and shipped my item out promptly. Definitely recommended! Thanks again!!

12. I bought a Soom Glati from sharonyu and it was a dream deal! Very friendly person, answered all my questions patiently and shipped very fast. I highly recommend her as a great seller~
      Thank you so much!

13. Sharonyu sold me a PIPOS Charlotte, communication was great and she packed it nice and safe, shipping was super fast as well. Thank you!

14. I purchased a Pipos Limited Charlotte from Sharonyu and everything went wonderfully. She was a pleasure to speak with from when I first contacted her and everything was packed very nicely and shipped quickly. I would certainly buy from her again. Thank you so much for this gorgeous girl <3