1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SharpestLife19

Feb 18, 2011

1. Sharp's feedback!

2. SharpestLife19 purchased a dollmore shirt from me! Great communication, quick payment, would deal with again! Thanks so much!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK - GOOD BUYER
      SharpestLife19 just did a long layaway with me for a hybrid doll. He is a Leeke head ( Romeo ) on a Dollmore Model body with Diki jointed hands as well as his original hands. We had a few rough spots, but she paid as promised and we managed to get him paid off and on his way home to her. I would be happy to sell to her again and if it required another long layaway I am sure she would do very well.

4. SharpestLife19 bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

5. I bought a sleeping bear hat from SharpestLife19, and I love it! Transaction went smoothly!! :) Thank you!

6. bought her mnm Leon Kennedy head.

seller was pleasant to work with and she shipped the item quickly!
      (it arrived yesterday!)

thanks so much!!

7. I bought a pair of Dikadoll pink blushed jointed hands from SharpestLife19. She responded very quickly and courteously and kept me informed in any delays. Very wonderful to buy from.

8. I bought three dresses and one skirt from SharpestLife19 They arrived quickly and in great condition! Would buy from them again! Great communication * although she might need to watch her pm amount as i just got a full box notice. But the entire experience was great!

9. I bought a few clothing items from SharpestLife19, The transaction was smooth, and the items were shipped quickly!. I love the dress i got! I would happily buy from SharpestLife19 again!

10. Did a wonderful trade with this person. Items were shipped fast and just as discribed.

11. Bought another top from SharpestLife19 again, Lovely transaction!

12. I bought eyes from SharpestLife19. They made clear that the eyes were in bad condition but assured that any damage would not be visible when they were placed in a head. When the eyes arrived I noticed some scratches that went over the pupil of the other eye. After I mentioned about it to SharpestLife19 they immediately offered a refund which I declined as the eyes were very cheap in the first place. They were very pleasant to deal with and informed me about any delays. :)

13. I did a trade for a Dollzone MSD body with SharpestLife19 and it was great! I received my girl today and she's perfect, I love her! I would highly recommend her. Great communication and fast shipping. She even offered to restring her for me, but we agreed that shipping would be cheaper with her in pieces. Also, I feel I should mention she was packed very well. Would definitely work with her again! :)

14. I had a great transaction with SharpestLife19! I bought the Leekeworld body, it is perfectly for my hybridization. The seller is very polite and attentive. The transaction was lightning fast and very convenient. Excellent condition of the body, firmly packed. I am so much satisfied! :)

15. I bought a pair of SD shoes from SharpestLife19 Items were shipped fast and just as discribed.

16. Bought a pair of eyes from Sharpestlife and they are just lovely! Just as described, and great, fast communication!

17. SharpestLife19 ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

18. SharpestLife19 purchased my Resinsoul Mai from me and the whole process went wonderfully. They were quick with their replies and paid quickly. They also let me know right away when they received her. I'd glad sell or buy from her in the future!

19. Bought a handmade trueblood calendar prop from SharpestLife19. The whole transaction went great!

Sent from the Vale of the Faeries!

20. I sold to SharpestLife19 a Withdoll Fenrir on layaway. The transaction was really good and the contact was great :)
      shes very nice person and the transaction went smooth :3