1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sharsachan

Aug 8, 2006

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have dealt with me, buying or selling, thank you!!
    2. Sharsachan recently bought a pair of eyes from me. She was friendly and paid quickly. I would definitely sell to her again!
    3. Sharsachan made my Brie a wonderful Gryffendor robe. Quick and inexpensive. Was very easy to work with.
    4. thank you for the fast payment, you are great to work with!
    5. Great buyer! Sent payment superfast, a sweetie to deal with. Hope you enjoy the wig! :3
    6. Bought my modified Ani Elf vampire head; paid very quickly and was super-friendly. Excellent transaction!
    7. Sold a wig to sharasachan, was all good in every respect, loads of communication, updates on payment etc, and then great photos of my item on their doll after they arrived. Highly recommended :D
    8. Very fast payment and a pleasure to deal with~
    9. Great buyer and absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and fast payment! Thanks for buying the chain belt jewelry!
    10. Had a great transaction with sharsachan--friendly, prompt, and terrific to do business with! :)
    11. You were a pleasure to buy from :]
      Aiden looks great in these eyes, thank you very much n____n
    12. (^^) Sharsachan is very friendly and sent payment when she said she would :daisy. She is an excellent buyer.
    13. sharsachan is a great buyer--friendly, prompt, and a pleasure to do business with!
    14. Did a small group order with Sharsachan that she ran. It was great, no problems. Thank you! ^^
    15. I was in a group order with Sharsachan. I got my items and I am super happy! I would love to work with her again! :D
    16. Was in the small group order and look forward to having her run one again!
    17. Bought Athan's current eyes from Sharsachan (irl), and I got gorgeous glass eyes for a fair price. I also attest to her workmanship on the Gryffindor robe. <3
    18. A+++++++++++++ Buyer^_^ Quick payment, very patient, friendly, great communication, all around perfect! Thank you!
    19. I was in a small group order with Sharsachan--smooth, fast transaction, no problems and I got my wig *before* Luts ran out of stock! It's beautiful--my boy loves it & it came just in time :) Thanks!!
    20. Shashachan was an absolute joy to work for! She knew exactly what she wanted in terms of commissions, paid quickly, was friendly and enthusiastic -- a true delight! Thank you again for the jewelry commisison. ^_^