1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shastam :)

Aug 20, 2009

1. Here is my feedback thread for buying and selling. :lol:

2. ++++positive++++
      Shastam bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nicew buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. I did a very smooth trade with Shastam, exchanging my lilac Bobobie Elfkin for her Bobobie Moony. Excellent communication and very fast shipping. Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the Elfkin. :)

4. I bought and partially traded for Shastam's WS Bao, and I just love him. The transaction was great- plenty of communication. I would buy from her again.

5. Shastam is awesome to deal with. I just traded my wws mei for a BBB sprite, brilliant communications throughout and the doll came when she said it would.:lol:

I would happily do business with her again.

Also my first parcel from USA with out customs, how cool is that!:o

6. Shastam is an awesome buyer to work with! She bought my light tan resinsoul An boy and paid promptly. Communication was great as well! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

7. Shastam bought a wig from me. Friendly, prompt, great person to deal with!

8. Shastam bought some clothes from me. Good communication and a smooth sale. Thanks!

9. I bought Resinsoul An from Shastam, I got him fast and I'm happy with him.

10. I just did an awesome trade w/ Shastam.I traded an AOD Lan for a BBB Pandora.I'm very happy w/ this trade.Communication was excellent and the trade itself was perfect!! Thank you so much for making this so easy.I highly recommend this seller.

11. Shastam commissioned a face-up from me for her BBB Charisma. Though I am very sad that the original plan fell through for a trade for a BBB An, I am glad I got to work on a Charisma ^_^
      Communication was kind of slow and far between but the replies were always friendly. Payment was fast and she let me know when she got home safely.

Thank you again for choosing me ^_^

12. Positive feedback from me! I bought a lovely Resinssoul Bei from Shastam. She was very nice and kept in touch the whole time. Bei came super well packed and with extras! Recommended <3

13. I did a partial trade on my DZ Fei for her BBB Erin and BBB Elkin.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

14. I just noticed that I hadn't left feedback for Shastam.^^; About a year and a half ago, I had a WTC up for a tennis sweater for my SD13 boy. She contacted me and offered to make the sweater. She was just wonderful to work with from start to finish with great communication and fast work. The sweater she made turned out even better than I expected with little, tiny cables and stripes on the neck, cuffs and hem. I'm not sure if she regularly doesn't commissions, but she should, because her skills are amazing!

Thanks again -- Edgar still loves his sweater!:aheartbea

15. Shastam bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was patient when there was a shipping delay due to weather. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you for a perfect transaction! <3

16. Shasta bought some 70cm clothes from me. She was quick with payment , let me know when they arrived, and was a pleasure to work with. :)

17. Shastam is by far the most patient person I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I think everything that could go wrong did in my attempt to get to the post office and ship the RS Song Shastam bought from me, but Shastam was 100% understanding and awesome about the whole thing. SUPER wonderful buyer, highly recommended!

18. shastam purchased a Soom MiniGem Garam from me. She paid promptly and was super friendly. Thank you for giving this tiny a happy home!

19. I did a trade with Shastam, I created clothes for her dolls in trade for her resinsoul Mei and Song.
      The trade went wonderfully, she let me know when she got her end, and her end got here quickly, and lovely wrapped, with a bunch of lovely clothes from her as well.

Thank you so much for the trade! I would recommend her gladly :)

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold a PKF Zoe with extras to shastam. She had great communication throughout, made a fast payment, and I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Perfect transaction. Thank you for adopting this little cutie. :)