1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shatiel85

Oct 19, 2009

1. shatiel85 bought my SOOM Tremo from me. Communication was great, she paid off her layaway quickly and let me know when the package arrived. All in all a wonderful transaction, thank you!

2. Great seller! I bought Volks Lieselotte from shatiel85. The transaction was fast and very friendly. Thank you very much!:)

3. VERY RECOMMENDED seller! my 2nd transactions with her, but hey, she is very very recommended ^^

4. I bought 3 leeke wigs from shatiel85 and I'm so happy about this transaction ^_^! Very friendly communication and fast shipping :D!
      I hope to make other transaction with her <3! Thank you so much!:aheartbea

5. Most friendly seller, polite and quick in shipping the items!! I bought a pair of amazing pants from her, in mint condition!!!!! I highly recommend her!!!

6. &#921; &#921; have bought some amazing good looking jeans from shatiel85, she was quick on sending them and very very polite to me!!! Very nice seller!!! Thank you!!

7. Bought a dress from shatiel85 and she was an outstanding seller, not only did she reply quickly to my inquiries but also kept me informed when she was able to ship it. The dress was packaged perfectly and even with extra padding for the crown it came with!
      I definitely recommend her and I would definitely buy from her again!

8. I bought a Soom Ai outfit from shatiel85 and it arrived very quickly and was just as described. I would definitely buy from her again.

9. I bought a Soom lv Migma from Shatiel85 and it was a wonderful transaction. She worked with me on layaway and was great with information and any questions I had. She sent pictures when I asked and kept in touch throughout the process. She is a lovely seller and I would not hesitate to recommend her to any buyer out there. Shipping was fast and my doll and accessories were packed beautifully. I adore my new girl and send a big thank you to Shatiel85. She's really amazing!

10. I bought a Soom Vesuvia from shatiel85 and she was lovely to deal with . The doll of course is wonderful :D Thank you !

11. I bought a Soom Dolomi Sweet Snow dragon from shatiel85. She was a pleasure to work with. She communicated every detail quickly and precisely, and shipped Dolomi right away. Dolomi was exactly as the listing described.

Thank you!

12. I sold a Cerisedolls Lyse to shatiel85. The payment was extra quick and communication pleasant.

Thank you so much !

13. commissioned 2 outfits from her and they came out very well. the look and fit was perfect. thank you!

14. I bought a doll from shatiel85. It was a pleasure to deal with her.
      The doll was in perfect condition and shipped fast.
      Thank you so much

15. I've just bought an Iplehouse Addiction Victor set and I have to say how impressed I am with the speedy delivery and the fantastic condition the outfit is in! shatiel85 is a really sweet and helpful seller with excellent communication and I'd definitely buy from her again :D Thanks for everything!

16. Bought my tan Feeple60. It was a perfect transaction! :)

17. I bought an Ingenieuse head and hands from shatiel85, and it was a pleasure to deal with her. She is a very helpful seller and a very kind person. Communication was perfect, the head and hands were very carefully packed, shipped quickly and they arrived in flawless condition just as she described in her sales thread.
      I would definitely buy from her again in the future. :3
      Than you very much shatiel!!!

18. Shatiel85 bought my MNF tan Chloe, Latte from me. She was very nice and wonderful to deal with, she also kindly let me know when she got her package safely. I would gladly do other transactions with her in the future. Thank you!!! :daisy

19. I bought a doll from her. She's very nice and polite with communication and the doll came well packaged and in like new conditions. She took a bit longer than expected to ship the doll but I'm happy with this transaction as a whole. Thank you :)

20. I bought Feeple60 Celine tan from Shatiel85. The transaction was without any problems. Doll box was well wrapped and everything in the box has reached well. Also thanks a lot for shipping discount and gift eyes and wig:hug: