1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shatiel85

Oct 19, 2009

1. Purchased a beautiful Youpla Ziya from shatiel85. I highly recommend her, she has wonderful communication, transaction was a smooth process and fast shipping! Thank you again <3

2. I adopted a gorgeous Merry Doll Round Zuri from Shatiel85. Unfortunately, she got caught up in the holiday crunch with the shipping and took longer to arrive. Shatiel was so sweet about helping to track her down. I have my lovely girl. Thank you so much!

#102 luckeegurl36, Jan 19, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    3. I bought a dust of dolls lunn from shatiel85 and everything went perfectly. Lunn arrived very quickly and packed well and I couldn’t be happier! Shatiel’s communication was wonderful. Thank you so much again!

4. shatiel85 purchased volks body from me. It was a real pleasure from start to finish. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her. I would very love to work with her again anytime. Thank you so much again! :aheartbea

5. I bought a minifee Rendia from shatiel85. She was wonderful to work with and everything was just as described. Was very good about keeping me updated and answering my messages quickly. Would absolutely recommend.

6. I purchased a Fairyland F60 Ria from shatiel85 on a short layaway. She was a dream to deal with, doll came well packaged, she shipped when she said she would. All in all I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.
      Thanks so much for letting me adopt a dream doll! <3

7. @shatiel85 purchased a body from me on layaway. Her communication was friendly and prompt. Each month her layaway payments arrived before they were due. I would be delighted to deal with her again. I recommend @shatiel85 to everyone! Thank you for a flawless transaction. :)

8. I purchased a Lillycat Ombre from @shatiel85 ~! It was a very pleasant transaction. They allowed me a very generous layaway option and were very kind and prompt to speak with! Ombre arrived in pristine condition, safely packaged and very fast! She is beautiful! Cannot thank Shatiel enough! Definitely recommend them as a seller <3

9. @shatiel85 purchased my Puyoodoll Kumako via layaway. She paid on time every month, and had excellent communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again!

10. I purchased an Iplehouse Bianca from @shatiel85 and the transaction went very smoothly! Shipping was prompt, the doll arrived well packaged, and they were a delight to work with. They even sent a thoughtful gift with the doll! I'd definitely recommend Shatiel85 and would work with them in the future!

11. I bought a Doll Chateau Dolores from shatiel85. They were friendly in communication and answered any questions, shipping was done when said, and the doll arrived well packaged and just as described. They even included a wig and outfit, which were such a nice surprise. shatiel85 was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

12. @shatiel85 purchased a Volks Mai from me. Absolutely lovely buyer, fast payment and good communication. She also very kindly let me know the items arrived safely. Thank you for the great transaction!

13. A super nice, friendly, seller to deal with. I bought an Iplehouse RS EID Victor from shatiel85 thru layaway. Flexible in their plan and easy to work with. SHipped doll quickly when I finished the last payment and the doll arrived in excellent condition. Beautiful Face up and she was nice enough to add extra goodies as a nice surprise. Thank you so much. I would have no problem dealing with this seller again. HIghly reliable and I would recommend her as a seller.