1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shayi

Jul 25, 2006

1. I've bought a huggable from Shayi. Shipping was super fast!
      He is such a cutie, my Phobos is so happy with him :)
      Thank you so much Shayi ^__^

2. Mia's work is awesome. She is VERY fast and her work is top quality. When I have extra cash and need cute casual clothes for my minifees she is the first person i think of! I will def buy from her more than just once again ;)

3. Shayi's Huggables are too cute for words! What beautiful work and creative patterns. Several of my "kids" are enjoying her efforts and I get the benefit of seeing each of the skillfully, arfully created animals. They arrived much more quickly than expected too. What a delightful transaction! Thanks!

4. WOW! These are incredible, I love them.
      Little ferrets for my dolls! And the mask on the sable! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

Thank you so much :D
      Anna

5. Shayi made the absolute most perfect fitting pants for my little Noa, I don't have a camera so I don't have any pics to share but they're awesome! I will definitely be buying from you again ^_^

6. Thank you so much !
      The jeans I ordered for my Shushu mini fee look great !
      I am very happy and will order again from you.
      Highly recommended ~

7. I commissioned a pair of bootcut jeans from Shayi and the result is awsome!:D Every little detail is just what I asked for and the shipping was fast.
      With no doubts, I highly recommend her beautifull creations for everybody and will deffinately order again from her!

Thank you so much Shayi!:3nodding:

8. I bought a pair of jeans.They are simply amazing! Per pictures do the details no justice. They are simply incredible=3

9. I bought a pair of skinny jeans for my mini fee shiwoo who I am still waiting for, but as soon as he gets here I will post a pic of him with his new jeans, they are darling!

10. I requested a custom Kitty Shrug from Shayi for my MNF ShuShu.

Shipping was fast and the Kitty Shrug was just as I imagined -- Beautifully done!

I will be posting a picture of my ShuShu with the Kitty Shrug at a later time, as I'm still waiting for ShuShu. :)

Thank you Shayi! :aheartbea

11. I bought two pairs of jeans from Shayi for my MNF Lishe and I have to say I am truly amazed at the detail and quality of them. So cute! <3 thanks Shayi

12. Gorgeous outfit for my Yisol, 3 piece ensemble is just wonderful. Shayi is a super seamstress, very professional and excellent to deal with.

13. gorgeous jeans!!

came in today! fast turn around and fast shipping!! they fit my latiblue like a glove!!!

14. Fantastic ensemble made just for Angelique by Crivens!wear[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] Three piece ensemble in creamy brown ultra-suede with faux-fur jacket lined in same fabric. White top by Boxpleat. Angelique is a MIni-Supia Yisol.

15. I've bought one jeans and one hoodie for my latiblue boy. I can only say:wonderful! :D
      She's made this outfit so quickly and so perfect.
      Great Transaction and very nice person

This is my boy with Shayi's outfits:
      [​IMG]

16. I bought a pair of skinny jeans for my girl and it's gorgeously sewn up! :aheartbea Mia was also very patient and sweet regarding the long wait for my payment. ;^; Shipping was lightning fast too! I would love to buy more from her in future and definitely pay efficiently. <3
      Thank you, Mia!

17. I bought a wonderful mohair bear from Shayi and I just love it! It looks just like my Steiff bear from when I was a kid. My Juliette will have this little bear on her bed. I'll post pics of it here when I have them. Thank you! :aheartbea

18. I ordered two Knotheads from her on 11/6/07 and received them on 11/26/07.

Mia is great to work with and is prompt to answer her PMs.

Thank you Mia! It was great doing business with you! :)

19. Bought a lovely little shirt for my girl. Very well made, and I'm very happy with it. She was very nice, a great seller. Thanks!

20. Here I am again! Just bought a pair of skinny jeans, and they're fantastic! Wonderfully well-made, and just lovely. Shipped quickly! Thanks again!