1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shayi

Jul 25, 2006

1. Bought a couple of clothing items from Shayi, items arrived quickly, great transaction thanks :)

2. OMG!!! shayi is AMAZING! I commissioned three panda hamsters from her and they are sooooooo cute and adorable! I just got them today and I'm amazed at how cute they are! I can't get over it and Ishi loves her new pets! My husband is making me a cage for them right now!!

3. well, it won't let me edit my quote, so here's a pic!

[​IMG]

4. Purchased 2 little ferrets from Shayi. They are adorable and look so cute with my resin "kids". Fast shipping and quick service. This seller really rock...her little animals are the best. Highly recommended seller. We love our little "Louis" and Bobbie T ferrets.

- ShadowHawke

5. Bought a pair of jeans and a crochet beret from Shayi and they were very well made. Thank you again!

6. I did a partial trade with Shayi. She was super nice, and the clothes she sent are very well made! Thank you~~

7. Bought 2 ferrets from Shayi for my kids. They are so adorable...and look awesome sitting in their laps. GREAT SELLER, REALLY AWESOME MERCHANDISE. This member really has a talent for making tiny animals.

- ShadowHawke -

8. Opps double post...MOD please remove it of you would. Thankx

9. I commissioned a shirt, pants , and a dress from Shayi and they are great! The dress fits my Supia Mini perfectly!

10. Fantastic transaction with Shayi! She put up with my not paying terribly promptly cos I didn't check my PMs >.<, the jeans I bought came quickly, and they are really fantastic. Amazing quality! Tangerine and I both love them :D

~Ari

11. Commissioned a dragon, ferret and leopard gecko from Shayi, i am so pleased with them! Items arrived quickly and well packaged and i would definitely do business with her again! :D

12. [​IMG]

I bought a couple of tees, a pair of jeans and a skirt from Shayi. The order was completed in a week and shipped fast :) it took just a few days until it arrived.

My girls love their new stuff :aheartbea and the jeans are really well made :D
      There was only one item that let me down, and that was the skirt which didn't fit the way I thought it would.
      But I did not ask about it, so I really consider it my fault for not doing so..

All over I'm pleased though, and especially with the fast making and shipping of the goods. I'll definitely order from Shayi again :D

13. I bought 2 hats from Shayi for my narae's, I am very pleased with them, they fit perfect and I just love the workmanship, and suer fast postage, I would be very happy to order from her again .
      thanks so much :)

14. i just got a positively lovely custom rat from shayi, and i cant express how happy i am! the craftsmanship is superb, and the darn thing is so tiny, i dont know how she was able to do it! its great, detailed down to the little red eyes and pink toes! she did a wonderful job, and was fast, too! if i need another critter (and i very well might!), i will definirely be hitting this artist up again!!!

15. I bought 3 Tee's from Shayi and I am very happy with them, the workman ship is excellent and fast postage to Australia. thanks :)

16. Shayi made some clothes for me, and they were absolutely PERFECT! Good communication, and I got all the info I needed and wanted :) Shayi was quick at making the clothes, plus ship them out! The clothes looks professionally made and were well packed. I'm a 100% sure I'll commission Shayi again some time in the future!

17. I commissioned Shayi to make me two ferrets.
      They are super friendly, and kept me updated. The items arrived, and are perfect!
      Thank you! :D

18. I commissioned Shayi to make a Danby Kitty for me as a present to a friend. She was very friendly, responded to PMs promptly, and shipped the kitty super fast once it was finished. My friend hasn't seen it yet, as I just shipped it to her today, but I did, and I loved it! The quality is wonderful, and my coworkers thought it was adorable as well. Thank you so much, Shayi! :aheartbea

19. I purchased a ferret from Shayi and I'm very satisfied with her work ^^ Her animals are so adorable and my boy finally has someone to sleep with him in bed. Thanks!

20. I comissioned two huggable crochet animals from Shayi and they are just wonderful. An authentic master piece. Thank you!! :)