1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sheadeel

Jun 5, 2009

1. Please leave me feedback!! Thank you! =D

2. Sheadeel bought an MSD doll from me! She was very VERY friendly, paid quickly with out problems, and let me know the moment she received. A dream to work with! I hope to get to work with her again!

3. Sheadeel bought my ResinSoul An from me. She was a joy to work with and she paid the day she asked to even buy him. I was extremely happy with the transaction and would happily sell to her again.

4. Sheadeel bought a Bobobie Ju from me and paid quickly and was incredibly pleasant to work with. Would definitely sell to again. ^_^

5. sheadeel bought 3 pairs of eyes from me, A lovely person, very nice, & paid on time, & super quickly! Thanks so very much!:D

6. sheadeel bought a pair of eyes from me.
      payment was prompt and her communication throughout the transaction was very friendly.
      things couldn't have been better. thank you Sherri, it was a real pleasure! :)

7. sheadeel purchased a Latiblue doll from me. Wonderful buyer, fantastic communications. Perfect all around. Highly recommended!

8. sheadeel purchased two pairs of MSD shoes from me
      wonderful communication, speedy payment, a delight to work with
      A+ Buyer ^_^

9. sheadeel bought a pair of doll shoes from me.
      she is really nice and friendly with good communications and fast payment.
      thanks so much sheadeel :)

10. I sold a Red doll baby to sheadeel.She's very very kind,very very friendly.A pleasure to work with and make a very quickly payment.a nice communication~I would love to do business with her again.Thank you very much.^_^

11. sheadeel bought a dress from me, everything went great :)

12. Sheadeel bought a wig from me! Quick payment! Thanks again!

13. bought some clothes/shoes from me. quick payment, would definitely do business again. :)

14. sheadeel bought some clothing from me, paid quickly and was very nice :D A+

15. Shaedeel bought some items from me and was a great buyer, she paid right away and was super nice. Thanks so much!

16. Shaedeel bought some outfits from me, courtious buyer and a pleasure to deal with!

17. Shaedeel bought several clothing items from me and was pleasure to deal with! Her communication was excellent and she paid quickly. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

18. Shaedeel bought a MSD item from me, fast payment, good communication, thank you ^^

19. Sheadeel bought some doll clothes from me, and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and good communication. I recommend sheadeel to other buyers and sellers !

20. Sheadeel bought some dollyclothes from me - flawless transaction. Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks much! <3