Feedback for Sheep

Nov 16, 2008

1. Comment if you've dealt with me, buying or selling. <3

Thanks!

2. Sheep purchased a Bobobie Sprite body from me and some putty!! The transaction was super awesome and smooth-- totally wonderful communicato and great in general! Would highly-highly recommend!

3. Wonderful buyer! Prompt payer. Thank you!

4. purchased my lati cara head a loooooong time ago... i just suck at leaving feedback. paid quickly. great communication! <3

5. Purchased A Zaoll Luv From Me. Fast Payment, And Fantastic Communication!!!

Would Do Business With Sheep Again In A Heart Beat.

<3

6. Sheep purchased a white fur wig from me and it was a pleasure to work with her. Communication was great and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

7. Sheep was a wonderful person to work with! Great communication and very nice! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

8. I bought a Zaoll Luv from Sheep! The transaction went very smoothly and we even arranged an in person pick up. I'd love to do business with her again.

9. I bought a Soom Ai/Angell Studio hybrid from Sheep and the transaction was superb! She quickly responded to my many pm's and questions and was a joy to work with. She shipped out my doll in a timely manner and the doll was packaged very, very well. All in all this was a great experience and I would not hesitate to buy from Sheep again. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much again Sheep! I love my new little girl!! <3

10. Sheep bought a minifee FLAM event head from me. Payment was super fast and communication was wonderful. Thanks for being patient during the delay and thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction :)

11. Sheep purchased an MSD-sized cardigan from me. Communication was quick and friendly, payment was prompt, and Sheep was quick to let me know when the package arrived. I would absolutely work with her again! :)

12. Sheep purchased a Unoa doll from me and the transaction went wonderfully! Very friendly and polite communication throughout, and payment was sent promptly. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :)

13. Sheep purchased a yo-sd dress from me. She was very polite and patient and paid quickly! Thank you so much, I would be happy to do business with again!

14. Sheep purchased a minifee rin elf head from me. She paid quickly and let me know when she arrived, and communication was a breeze. I wouldn't hesitate to do a transaction with her in the future. Thanks you so much!

15. I purchased a spirit doll smart body from sheep. They were very quick to reply even with a family emergency and quick to ship. Everything was packaged very safely. I would 10/10 recommend as a seller.

16. Sheep purchased my Mnf Mir head. From start to finish the entire transaction was flawless. I would not hesitate to work with them again!

17. I purchased a yo-sd from Sheep. Sheep politely and patiently responded to all my requests. Very smooth transaction! Fast shipping and very well packaged! I would love to work with Sheep again! Thank you very much!!

18. Sheep bought a pair of doll shoes from me and the transaction was seamless and great! The buyer was super friendly, prompt on payment and notified me upon the item's arrival. I would gladly sell to Sheep again! :thumbup

Thank you very much!

19. I sold a Realfee Sira plate to Sheep. communication was great, she paid quickly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. A++

20. I purchased a Unoa L-bi / B-el from Sheep. I was told when the doll would be shipped and was shipped extremely quickly. Communication with Sheep was amazing which I always am appreciative of good communication. Doll came just as described and in lovely condition. Thank you!