1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sheep

Nov 16, 2008

1. Comment if you've dealt with me, buying or selling. <3

Thanks!

2. Sheep purchased a Bobobie Sprite body from me and some putty!! The transaction was super awesome and smooth-- totally wonderful communicato and great in general! Would highly-highly recommend!

3. Wonderful buyer! Prompt payer. Thank you!

4. purchased my lati cara head a loooooong time ago... i just suck at leaving feedback. paid quickly. great communication! <3

5. Purchased A Zaoll Luv From Me. Fast Payment, And Fantastic Communication!!!

Would Do Business With Sheep Again In A Heart Beat.

<3

6. Sheep purchased a white fur wig from me and it was a pleasure to work with her. Communication was great and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

7. Sheep was a wonderful person to work with! Great communication and very nice! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

8. I bought a Zaoll Luv from Sheep! The transaction went very smoothly and we even arranged an in person pick up. I'd love to do business with her again.

9. I bought a Soom Ai/Angell Studio hybrid from Sheep and the transaction was superb! She quickly responded to my many pm's and questions and was a joy to work with. She shipped out my doll in a timely manner and the doll was packaged very, very well. All in all this was a great experience and I would not hesitate to buy from Sheep again. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much again Sheep! I love my new little girl!! <3

10. Sheep bought a minifee FLAM event head from me. Payment was super fast and communication was wonderful. Thanks for being patient during the delay and thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction :)

11. Sheep purchased an MSD-sized cardigan from me. Communication was quick and friendly, payment was prompt, and Sheep was quick to let me know when the package arrived. I would absolutely work with her again! :)

12. Sheep purchased a Unoa doll from me and the transaction went wonderfully! Very friendly and polite communication throughout, and payment was sent promptly. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :)

13. Sheep purchased a yo-sd dress from me. She was very polite and patient and paid quickly! Thank you so much, I would be happy to do business with again!

14. Sheep purchased a minifee rin elf head from me. She paid quickly and let me know when she arrived, and communication was a breeze. I wouldn't hesitate to do a transaction with her in the future. Thanks you so much!

15. I purchased a spirit doll smart body from sheep. They were very quick to reply even with a family emergency and quick to ship. Everything was packaged very safely. I would 10/10 recommend as a seller.

16. Sheep purchased my Mnf Mir head. From start to finish the entire transaction was flawless. I would not hesitate to work with them again!

17. I purchased a yo-sd from Sheep. Sheep politely and patiently responded to all my requests. Very smooth transaction! Fast shipping and very well packaged! I would love to work with Sheep again! Thank you very much!!

18. Sheep bought a pair of doll shoes from me and the transaction was seamless and great! The buyer was super friendly, prompt on payment and notified me upon the item's arrival. I would gladly sell to Sheep again! :thumbup

Thank you very much!

19. I sold a Realfee Sira plate to Sheep. communication was great, she paid quickly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. A++

20. I purchased a Unoa L-bi / B-el from Sheep. I was told when the doll would be shipped and was shipped extremely quickly. Communication with Sheep was amazing which I always am appreciative of good communication. Doll came just as described and in lovely condition. Thank you!