1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shelley :))

Jul 21, 2010

1. Hello !

Anyone who had transactions with me, please post a feedback ;)
      Thank you ! :sweat

2. Hi !!!!

Shelley is a very great seller !!! She is very nice and patient, she works very fast and her work is perfect ! I commissioned her a lot of BJD clothes pattern and all are very clear and easy to sew !!!!

I recomended her !!!!!

3. how can i get in contact with Kora's sewing . The link led me here

4. Hello :)

Have sent my contacts to you :)

You can always contact me through Den of Angels mesages or write straight to [email protected] :)

5. This lady does Great work. Her patterns are great , She goes above and beyond her job as a seller to make sure all her buyer's are 100% happy with her product. I have nothing to say but good things about this seller. Thank you Shelbey .

Perfume : )

6. I've had a really great transaction with Shelley. She made some patterns for me, she worked very quickly, and even sewed the outfits so I could see how they would turn out from the patterns. Great service, very friendly and helpful.

7. +1 Positive

#7 AlthoEve, Apr 13, 2012
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    8. Bought a lovely SD corset set from Shelley.
      Prices were amazing, shipping was fast, and the outfit is absolutely stunning!

Highly recommended. Would do business with her again. <3

9. I bought 2 items from Shelley and it was a pleause! communication was great and she was quick to reply. Shipping was fast and the colthing was very nice ^_^ thanx! would love to buy from again!

10. Bought a couple of clothes from Kora.

The fit was great, and the communication was excellent. Her patterns were also well-made and came with clear directions, which not many professional doll patterns do. If she makes anything further that I'd like, I'd probably buy from her again.

Grade A!

11. Bought a Kick ARSE guitar for my doll, from, communication was great, was very opened to negotiations and very understanding, got the guitar in excellent condition,
      GREAT PURCHASE OVERALL
      I give Eleventy Stars:D

12. I leave feedback of the highest order for Shelley…..thank you so much :D

I purchased some Egyptians items from her and they are of the highest quality :abow:
      Communication is fabulous and postage fast and safe.
      The items were sent in a delightful little box, and a personal message was enclosed too.

I highly recommend her and would be very happy to do business with Shelley again.
      Thank you!

I give Elventy stars too!!! :D

13. I purchased a Dollmore Adam body from shelley, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! She replied to pm's promptly, shipped immediately and a was a delight to work with. The body is 5 years old, but it is absolutely pristine! I would not hesitate to buy from shelley again!!!

14. I bought two period dresses from Shelly and can't say enough about the quality and attention to detail this woman puts into her work. Comminication with her was a joy and always anwsered quickly, the package came well wrapped. i give her 10 stars!!

15. Positive!

I bought a pair of shoes from Shelley. She was friendly, timely with responses, and she shipped the item quickly!

Thanks!

16. Such a wonderful person to work with. Shelley made sure the hindu outfit would work for me by linking me the measurements, and they should match perfectly. The package of several clothing items arrived barely 2 weeks after ordering and everything is wonderful. Thank you!

17. I bought some spoons from shelley and they arrived really quick! Shelley is a super nice and friendly contact and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!:aheartbea

18. Another great transaction with shelley! I bought a wire crown and a pattern from her and it was a wonderful experience as usual!^^ Thank you, shelley!

19. I bought a gorgeous underwear set from Shelley, a perfect, super fast transaction and beautifully made. Shelley is so talented!! Hope to deal with you again.:)

20. I bought a gold Chinese outfit and a pair of black pleather pants from Kora. Absolutely delightful to work with and the clothing was all high quality. Very pleased! Would buy from again. Thank you! :)