1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shellsmile!

Nov 29, 2008

1. Hi this is Shellsmile's feedback thread^ ^
      Please leave your comments or suggestions after you buy my things~:)
      Thank you~~

2. I joined an glass eye GO ran by Shell, and the entire transaction went smoothly. Shell is quick to respond and a very friendly person to deal with. I would definitely recommend her to others and will surely join another one of her GOs in the future.

3. I buy a body from shellsmile. Customs or post office open the box and the body don't arrive complete, join part si lost. Shellsmile is a excellent and patient seller and buy other joint part and send to me!

Responsable seller!!

4. i partipated in a eye group order with shell, though it had some problems, all of which out of her control she handled it very well though, and the eyes are really wonderful. and i hope to do another order with her, and i cross my fingers for better luck.

5. I participated in a sixthroom eye group order run by shellsmile. I received my eyes in great condition, they were well packaged and the eyes themselves are lovely, i'm really pleased!:)

6. I bought two sets of eyes from Shellsmile; double blue and double pink. One of them was an 8mm size, which is very difficult to find in the fancy colors! I'm glad Shell was willing to part with them - she made my week! Thanks ^_^

7. I joined Shellsmile's second Glass eye GO. The eyes arrived as pictured. Overall a smooth transaction. Thanks!

8. I joined a Shaking group order run by Shellsmile, and it was a great experience:) She's very responsible and keeps you up to date on what is going on with the order. Thank you sooo much the shirts are lovely!!

9. I joined Shellsmile's t-shirt group order. The order had taken longer than scheduled due to the shirts not turning out "right" she kept up to date on her thread so I was not too worried about my shirt arriving late. The products looks like what she advertised on her thread and was sent to me in a secure package :). I would not hesitate doing business with Shellsmile again!

10. I purchased a Volks Souseiseki from Shellsmile. She came as described, and had excellent communication through out the whole transaction. She shipped promptly, and was a perfect seller all round.