1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shelly

Jun 30, 2009

1. Figured it's time I made one of these here thingies!
    2. I guess I am the first one to start. ^^

I bought a Luts Summer 09 head from Shelly. She was quick response and shipping. And when I had a concern, she cleared it up for me right away. Everything went very smoothly~! And the head arrived in perfect condition. Thank you~!!!! ^_^
    3. I bought some supremely awesome glitter eyes from Shelly. They're beautiful! <3
    4. I bought a Ciel Phantomhive eye from Shelly and it arrived very quickly. Recommended!
    5. I bought some lovely 16mm red metallic eyes and they arrived quickly and were exactly as pictured. Great communication and simply a wonderful seller. Thanks so much!!!
    6. Bought several eyes from Shelly. She was terrific to deal with and the eyes are great!
    7. I bought Ciel's Pentacle Eye from Shelly. I am very glad to have found one. It is in perfect condition and she shipped VERY fast. Thanks a bunch.
    8. Bought a Ciel Phantomhive Eye from Shelly. It's beautiful and was shipped very quickly. Shelly was quick at getting back to me with answers. A fabulous person to deal with! Recommended to all serious buyers ;)
    9. I bought a Ciel Phamtomhive eye, and not only did it arrive quickly, but it looks so beautiful :3

Thank you :D
    10. A wonderful person, cheerful and VERY friendly ~!:D I purchased a custom Triquetra 'ciel' eye, and have received it with such quickness! Packaged with care to boot~! Thank you so very much~! A very muchly recommended Seller~!^_^
    11. I got some eyes from shelly, she was a delight to deal with, very helpful and friendly Thanks so much!
    12. I just bought a pair of Shelly's pentacle eyes and they are really gorgeous and look even better in person than I imagined.

Shelly is so great at communicating, sending pictures, and ships her items quickly and securely packaged. I hope to do business with her again soon! Thanks so much!
    13. I bought a great wig from Shelly. Communication was great, fast shipment and she was a very nice seller! Recommended!!!
    14. Bought some amazing eyes from Shelly. She was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I'll definitely be back for more.:lol:
    15. I bought some opal eyes from Shelly, and I have never seen anything quite as dazzling. They photograph beautifully. I will certainly be ordering from her again!
    16. I bought a pair of gorgeous eyes from Shelly. She was very friendly and the transaction was simply wonderful! I can't wait to put the eyes in my doll~ Thank you so much!
    17. i got a wig from shelly and she was a doll. it came in and it was what the pic showed. i would by from her any time
    18. I bought a pair of eyes from Shelly, She was very good with communication and shipped out fast. The eyes are great. Many thanks :).
    19. I bought 2 pentacle eyes from Shelly and she was friendly and wonderful to deal with!! :D The eyes were shipped quickly, are well packaged, and look fantastic. Thank you so much again, I can't wait to try them on my dolls! :abow:
    20. Shelly is faster than a speeding bullet and so wonderful to deal with. And her eyes, they're like flowers! Mad impressed all the way around. Thank you!