1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shen Xia!

May 29, 2009

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with me, I'd really love it if you left a reply. Thank you! :D

2. I bought a School A head from Shen Xia. Everything was perfect! Great communication and very friendly. Super quick shipping, the head arrived very well packed and safe.
      She was so nice and give me a pair of eyes too ^^

Highly recommended seller!! I would love to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much!

3. bought a Syo head from Shen Xia a few days ago and the transaction was wonderful, awesome communications and very fast to get the head shipped out. Thank you so much~! ^-^

4. recently sold Shen Xia some SD13 shirts and wig and was immediately impressed. Communication was prompt and polite and payment process was entirely flawless. Definitely recommended (^-^)b

5. Sent you a PM :)

6. I sold a white sz 7/8 waffle weave volks wig to Shen Xia. Excellent & friendly communication, quick payment, and she let me know when it arrived safely. Thanks so much!

7. Shen Xia is an amazing seller!

I ordered a Volks SD13 Boy Body from her, I made the mistake of not confirming our shipping provider before she had shipped off the doll body via courier. When I found this out we both worked very hard to reverse the shipment and send the body out by USPS instead to avoid heavy brokerage and handling charges that as a Canadian I would have incurred.

She is flexible and accommodating and gets a package out in the mailbox like no one's business. When the parcel finally arrived it was the most well packaged doll body I had seen in a long time, shipped in a generously sized box full of padding, styrofoam, bubble wrap, not even the most malicious mail carrier could have damaged this doll.

Shen Xia is an absolute pleasure to work with, I really hope we have another transaction together in the future, I'd love to work with her again.

8. I never left feedback, great buyer!

9. I had the great pleasure of selling a doll to Shen Xia recently, and I can not sing her praises highly enough. She is sweet, prompt, and elegant in every way. I wish every transaction was as happy as this one, and wish she'd buy every single thing I ever sell for the rest of my life.

10. Shen Xia bought a wig from me. The entire transaction was great! Payment was prompt and communication was awesome. :) Thank you so much! I would definitely do business with her again.

11. Shen Xia commissioned a pair of horns from me and communication was great and payment was fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again, it was lovely!

12. Shen Xia bought a head from me and was lovely to work with. She paid very quickly and had great communication the whole way through. I would definitely do business with her again.

13. I responded to Shen Xia's WTB for an SD10 oldskin body last week, and I am so glad I did! She has been a complete delight to do business with--friendly, responsive, super-quick to pay, and nice enough to let me know that the body arrived safely and worked for the head she had. I couldn't ask for a better buyer, because Shen Xia has been perfect every step of the way. :love :love :love

14. She recently bought my Leekeworld body from me, and it couldn't have been better!
      Fast replies, let me know when everything arrived!
      Paid her layaway on time, sooner actually!
      Everything was perfect!
      Pleasure to work with, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again!
      Thank you!
      :aheartbea

15. Shen Xia bought a Volks MSD doll from me on layaway, and she was wonderful to work with! Thank you for the smooth transaction. ^^

16. Shen Xia bought one of my volks girl and she paid quickly and fast communication. thank you :)

17. Wonderful buyer, bought a SD girl from me and great communication very upbeat person to sell to. :-) thank you!