1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShepeshDenis

Feb 1, 2011

1. Please leave feedback if you've ever had a transaction with me :).

2. I responded to a WTB thread from ShepeshDenis looking for a Unidoll Ark head, just when I was about to list mine for sale. The transaction was wonderfully easy, payment was precisely on time, I could not have been happier :)

3. ShepeshDenis bought a Euclase head from me. It was a perfect transaction! Fast payment, great communication! Highly recommended ^__^ Thank you!

4. I sold a Soom Beryl head to ShepeshDenis and the transaction was really perfect, I'm so glad that the head I used to love so much went to such a good new home. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. iI sold an outfit to ShepeshDenis. It was a perfect transaction thank you so much.

6. Sold a Soom Monzo to ShepeshDenis. Great buyer!! Very friendly, paid on time, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Wonderful to deal with, and would gladly deal with again!

7. I sold doll body to ShepeshDenis.

Everything was just GREAT! Fast payment, friendly and smooth. Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended!
      Big +!

8. ShepeshDenis bought MD Beryl from me. I highly recommend ShepeshDenis to everyone. Excellent transaction. The communication was great. The payment was fast and correct. Good luck with everything. Thank you!

9. ShepeshDenis bought Amber Parts from me. Perfect Transaction ! Very fast Payment, great communication ! Thanks a lot !

10. ShepeshDenis purchased a Soom Bi-Weekly outfit from me, the transaction went beautifully, quickly paid, great communication. Highly recommended, would definitely deal with again!! Thank you, dear!

11. ShepeshDenis bought a soom doll head from me and paid promptly. Communication was friendly and clear. Thank you for a soomly transaction! :D Great Buyer!

12. ShepeshDenis bought an outfit [Vigro] from my workshop ^^
      Communication was friendly and clear.

Great Buyer ^^ thank you
      You are welcome

Nalisinko Workshop

13. ShepeshDenis bought a pair of Spiritdoll bone wings from me and was great to deal with. Thanks so much!

14. Shepeshdenis purchased my vesuvia and I couldn't be happier. We also did + trades and everything was sent out wonderfully. Communication was always prompt and payments were always made on time and the last one even early. Very friendly! I'm so happy that vesuvia, your dream doll could be yours. I can't wait to see the final project of your desert rose. I hope she makes you very happy!

15. Shepeshdenis bought a amber from me, the transaction was great and comminication was very friendly. She paid very quickly and let me know when amber arrived too! Thankyou so much for giving amber a good home!

16. I sold a doll to Shepeshdenis and it was a great transaction !
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

17. ShepeshDenis took an commission order from my workshop^^
      Very clearly order info and give me so much creative space. Thanks a lot

Great Buyer ^^ thank you
      You are welcome

Nalisinko Workshop

18. ShepeshDenis bought a suit from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. I must said she was a really really lovely person that I met here. Very friendly and sweet. Can't feel more happy to deal with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

19. I sold a doll head to Shepeshdenis and it was a great transaction.
      She paid quick and let me know when she got the doll.
      It's great pleasure to deal with her. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Souldoll Hewer head from Shepeshdenis and was great transaction. Was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you!