1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sher

Feb 5, 2007

1. I purchased a sweater from Sher for my little ch ange. And I just adore it.
      As always Sher was a pleasure, great communication and she shipped quickly. And I cant wait to order more of them :)

Thank you, Sher.

[​IMG]

2. This is a most wonderful seller!!!! I purchased a great body and it arrived even nicer than I thought! Very HONEST, friendly and helpful and I recommend this seller to everyone.
      I sure do appreciate all your help you offered in my purchase. Thanks for the great communication and quick shipping!
      You're the BEST!

3. Sher is wonderful to deal with, I bought a Littlefee outfit that is perfect!
      thanks so much!
      Lisa

4. The best, easiest, friendliest transaction I've ever had. This went so smoothly and she was such a darling, I would love to do business with her again! THANK YOU! <3 <3 <3

5. sher bought a tiny doll from me and she is super wonderful to deal with ! Everything went soooo smooth and I would recommend anyone to buy or sell to her !

6. I purchased a Switch Shino head from Sher. Everything was easy, pleasant, prompt and professional. One of the true gems in the dollery! Of course I would work with her again without hesitation!

7. Sher purchased a puki pumpkin head from me. She paid immediately, was super friendly, and let me know when the item arrived. I would be happy to sell to her again. Plus, she shares my love of dogs ;)

She was a pleasure to deal with all around! Thanks, Sher!

8. I purchased a sweater from Sher for a friends christmas pressy, somehow the sweater got lost in the post and Sher offered to remake it.
      I just recieved it just now and its perfect!
      Thank you soooo much Sher!
      Great seller would definetly recomend!

9. Great seller. Friedndly emails, fast shipping and really well packed.
      Thanks.

10. Sher shipped a mnf Seorin head to me for a faceup after another user bought it from her and notified both of us what was to take place. The head was packages safely in lots of bubblewrap and packing peanuts! X3
      Thank for being so kind and speedy!

11. Bought a mnf Seorin head from Sher, everything went really well,
      i've to get her to sent to the faceup artist stright from hers and shes fne with it also shes nice enough to clean off the faceup before she sent, really well packed and Great overall!!!
      Thanks alot!

12. Sher bought Fairyland Puki Cupid2 Plate from me and all of transaction was perfect!
      Very nice communication and quick payment!!

Sher is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend!
      Thank you very much!

13. Sher bought a Minifee body from me. Communication was great and she let me know when the body had arrived. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

14. sher bought some eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! ^___^ fast payment, very friendly, great communication. Highly recommended. Thank you :)

15. Perfect transaction as always with Sher who purchased a head and some shoes from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. A pleasure to work with. Thank you!

16. Sher commissioned me for faceups on her Lati Lumi and Miel, and everything went perfectly. She was such a joy to work with, always sweet and prompt with communication and payment. I'd be thrilled to work with her again anytime! :)

17. I commissioned Sher for two Emberwilde MNF size sweaters.
      They are gorgeous! Communication was always friendly and she sent me regular updates on her progress.
      Sher is just a joy to work with and I look forward to commissioning her again in the near future.

Thank you Sher for another pleasant Emberwilde experience :)

18. Painted another little Lati girl for Sher, she's always lovely to deal with. I couldn't ask for a better commission customer! :)

19. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

20. Another commission for Sher, and as always everything went perfectly. She's always a joy to work with, I keep saying I need to bottle up some Sher for a gloomy day. ;) I would happily recommend her to anyone. ^^