1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sher

Feb 5, 2007

1. sher ordered five custom hoodies/shirts from me and was completely wonderful to deal with! Her communication is great and the transaction was just perfect! Thanks again!

2. Sher purchased a LalaTroop hat from me... communication was great, everything went smoothly. I would definitely do business with her again! :)
      :aheartbea

Chris

3. Sher purchased a Lati Yellow AIW Lea head and wig from me. She was so nice to deal with and a pleasure to sell a precious doll to.

4. Sher bought MNF Mirwen and paid lightening fast! She was so quick with communication and was a joy to work with! I would definitely like to work with her again and highly recommend her!

Thanks so much :). *Hugs*

5. Sher bought two sets of Lati and Fairyland clothing from me. She was a delight to deal with and communication was always friendly. She let me know as soon as the parcel was delivered and left feedback straight away. I would highly recommend Sher to anyone wanting to buy or sell in the future. xx

6. Sher purchased a Minifee bundle from me. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with, prompt communication and fast payment, not to mention really friendly ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Sher again :kitty2

7. I recently commissioned Sher for one of her gorgeous Emberwilde hooded cardigans. She was super sweet (as always). The commission was finished and shipped much faster than I'd expected.

Thank you for another smooth and pleasant transaction.

8. Sher got a FairyLand MNF nanuri head 2013 from me the communication was grate, crispy fast payment, very nice person to deal with ^^
      thank you so much :D hugs

9. I sold a doll to Sher and it was a wonderful transaction. :)
      She is friendly, excellent communication, fast payment and also let me know when the package arrived. :D
      I just love the smooth and pleasant transaction. ;)
      Thank you so much. :aheartbea

10. Sher purchased a Mnf Rheia head from me and the transaction was so lovely!! She was really friendly and payed super fast, and even let me know when the head arrived! I am so happy to have had her as a buyer, and I recommend her to every one!! :) Thanks so much!! :D

11. Sher bought a hybrid girlie from me and was absolutely brilliant to deal with the whole time. Super fast payment, great communication, and overall just fantastic to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!

12. Sold a Minifee Siean head to sher and the transaction was great! She paid super quick and even the paypal fees for me as a gift. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much sherry!

13. I sold a Minifee Marcia to Sherry and the entire transaction was just wonderful. Not only is Sherry just super fun to talk to, she paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived! Sherry was even so kind as to send me a photo of Marcia in her new home. I would highly recommend Sherry as a buyer, she is just awesome!

14. Sher commissioned 2 faceups and some tattoo work from me, as well as 2 undies sets, and was stellar! Super friendly and sweet, great to work with, and I'd be happy to do it again :)

15. Sherry purchased 4 wigs from me recently and was freaking amazing to work with! Super friendly & great to work with! Thank you again :)

16. Sher sold me a Minifee Mirwen Mod head by Andreja!
      Great seller! Very friendly, and shipped her out very quickly! Only thing is that there was a small scratch on top of her head, that Sher failed to notice- but it's faint and easily covered by a wig. Not a problem :)
      Thanks so much, Sher! I would love to do business with you again! Excellent transaction.

17. I sold Sher 2 minifee wrap dresses and the transaction was just as lovely as the other ones! She's so friendly and excited, yet patient when things need to get done, paid promptly again and sweetly let me know when they arrived. Awesome!

18. Great transaction! Sher purchased my minifee bust, quick payment, super friendly (and funny) and let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much again! :)

19. I bought a minifee Juri 2010 from Sher. The transaction was wonderful.
      Sher was polite, caring and shipped the head out very quickly. My Juri is in wonderful condition and I'm very happy :)

20. I sold Sher 2 large girl sized wrap skirts/dresses and yet another transaction gone wonderfully! She was very patient as I shopped around for fabrics and as they moved down the sewing queue, always friendly and sweet :) Would still love to work with her again!