1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sher_in_texas

Nov 30, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread for sher_in_texas, started with her permission.

I had a wonderful transaction with her. I bought a DIM Persia boy body from her, and the transaction went perfectly. She let me use layaway as I could not pay all at once. The body arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone. Thank you so very, very much!

2. Always a great transaction when dealing with Sherri. I have sold to her, bought from her, and she's great as a doll 'doc' too.... there isn't anything she can't do when it comes to these bjd's!!!! Highly recommend!
      Patti Eacret
      Deputydolls

3. I sold "School A Head" to sher_in_texas :)

All of her PMs were very polite, fast and fun :D Payment was so fast, too!
      Transaction with her was perfect!!

I enjoyed to talk with her very much and she sent me the links of his picture.
      He's beautiful and I'm really glad :aheartbea

And she's very kind!! I asked help to her once and she gave me kind mails and advices. I can't appreciate her enough ^_____^=. Thank you very much!!

I highly recommend Sher_in_texas :blush She's a pleasure to deal with!!

4. Flying-colors-ly positive feedback!!

I bought a DIM Persia head from sher_in_texas and found dealing with her extremely easy and fun. Her PMs were always very prompt and clear. She shipped the head as soon as the echeck cleared (as in, the very same day!), and it arrived today (in other words, the day right after XD) in good condition. He was very securely packaged. I would definitely buy from her again. ^__^~

5. I have bought, sold and traded dolls and doll items to sher_in_texas several times and each time has been a joy.

She is also a very skilled Doll Doctor and Faceup Painter and the dolls she has painted for me are among my favorites!

You can be completely comfortable in any dealings with her!

6. I had a transaction as a buyer with sher_in_texas, and the transaction was completely hassle-free. She was very nice to deal with and my item arrived quickly and carefully packaged. I would feel very comfortable dealing with her again. :daisy

7. I have lots of the transactions with sher_in_texas. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her on eBay and off-ebay. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

8. I just sold some items to Sher and everything went very smoothly! She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her!
      Helen

9. I sold my yo-sd kun to Sher- great transaction! Fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)