1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Sherilyn*

Jan 21, 2009

1. Please post your feedback and comments for me (Sherilyn) here. :)

2. I sold a Shushu head to Sherilyn. She was awesome to do business with! Thanks! :aheartbea

3. +1
      I bought a doll from her and she was so sweet and patient and the doll came quickly and in amazing condition! I highly recommend her!

4. I traded a Vampire Lu-Wen on an FDoll body with some wigs to Sherilyn for her WS Bobobie Rachel, and it was just the greatest transaction! Sherilyn is super nice, quick to respond and ship, and a great artist, too! Everything was packaged perfectly and labeled, and I adore the doll. I'd gladly do business again, thanks so much!

5. Hi! I sold a DD to sherilyn, She was very polite, and her communication was top notch1 I would gladly do bussiness with her again. Thanks Sherilyn! :):):)

6. I adopted Sherilyn's Suigintou Pullip. She was very kind about my skepticism on purchasing through flickr and answered my questions promptly. When my Pullip girl arrived, she was wrapped very securely and almost to the point where I couldn't open it ^____^ I would very gladly do business with Sherilyn again and I do recommend her. :)

7. :fangirl: I am extremely pleased with the smooth transaction for the Espree DDE Limited Edition. Sherilyn was so kind, provided excellent communication, prompt shipment, and helped me keep the purchase a surprise from my daughter. I would gladly to do business with her again! :)

8. Sherilyn is the best! I did a trade with Sherilyn for her DDII girl for my DDDy body and I'm really happy with our transaction! We even met up in person to do the trade and she was super nice and helpful! I look forward to dealing with Sherilyn again!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I purchased a Shushu MNF head from Sherilyn and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!! :-D

10. Traded a limited vampire elf Shiwoo MNF for Sherilyn's Shiwoo Littlefee, shipping was prompt and communication excellent.

11. Doll was in just like she said it was! :D Very happy with my doll! Thank you so much!

12. I did a partial trade recently for Sherilyn's MNF Miyu and had a wonderful transaction! Communication was awesome and shipping was incredibly fast. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would buy from her again.

13. :D
      Sherilyn is totally professional in shipping and packing, you can buy very happily from her..and she sent me cute little omake with the Shiwoo Vamp head too! Thank you so much!!

14. Commissioned a face up from Sherilyn for my DZ Aimi Head...She is super professional, she has great communication and keeps u in the loop with emails and pics of your head in the process...the face up was awesome!! I would highly recommend her services!!!

15. Two face ups, my DoD Yen and AoD MiMi. She's really nice and followed my request beautifully. Plus, she did it in a week. Seriously, amazing. Definitely wouldn't mind requesting face ups for future dolls. 8D

16. I bough a head to Sherilyn.
      Great communication, quickly ship. Good transaction !
      Thanks !! :):)

17. I just completed a great trade with Sherilyn! She was easy to work with. She packaged her items carefully and completely. She mailed everything promptly! I would be happy to work with her again!

18. This girl is wonderful. I bought a Dollfie Dream Dynamite body and a Gretel head with full face-up from her. I had a few monetary issues, but she was very patient and we worked through it all and kept in constant contact. Somewhere in transit the body got a small amount of staining on the heels, but overall, fast shipping and I am in love with my new dolly :D She's just what I wanted and is utterly perfect.

19. I got a DD-body from you ^^ i love it thanks so much >.< ...I make my Michiko with it ^^

20. I bought a Kid Delf Cherry from Serilyn, She came extremely fast! And she was packaged very nicely, I received a free gift and a cute card! ^o^ I hope we can have future transactions just as well! Thank you so much!!!