1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sherman

Sep 9, 2009

1. I hope I'm doing this right. Just completed my first DoA Marketplace transaction so starting my own feedback thread here.

2. I sold IH Tania Pierrot to Deb and it was a fantastic transaction. She paid promptly, kept in touch, let me know when the doll arrived and is such a nice person :aheartbea. I highly recommend her as a buyer!
    3. sherman bought an unoa faceplate from me. She paid immediately, let me know when the fp arrived, and was delightful to work with in all aspects! I would not hesitate to work with sherman anytime!
    4. I brought a LF full set Bisou from Deb, sherman. Transaction was great and so was my new little cutie :)

I would not hesitate to buy from Deb again.

Thanks so much :)
    5. I purchased an IH Tania Pierrot from Deb and she was a delight to buy from. She had extremely friendly and polite pm's and let me know what was going on at all times throughout the sale. The doll arrived well packed and in perfect condition (and she is gorgeous!).
      I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to recommend Sherman at all :D
    6. Sherman participated in a Dollmore Group order I coordinated. She sent her order list quickly, paid the order and shipping promptly. Great transaction -- Fast, friendly communication. Thank you for your participation. Always welcome @ the group orders I organize. :)