1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shiilia~

May 10, 2009

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for Shiilia so I decided to start one up for her. Anyone who has done business with Shiilia should leave feedback for her here. ^o^

~**~

Shiilia participated in my second Fairyland piggyback order, claiming the body in a Minifee split. She's so friendly and the transaction was wonderfully smooth. She was great about making payments and keeping me updated with things on her end. Everything was great and I recommend her. :)

:clover Thank you so much for participating in one of my group orders! :D Hopefully your experience was a pleasant one! :clover

2. Shiilia bought eyes from me. She was very quick with payment, very nice communication, highly recommendable. :)

3. Shiilia purchased an Unoa Sist from me. Great communication. I'd definitely deal with her again - highly recommend! Thanks for the pleasant transaction experience :daisy

4. Shiilia bought glas eyes from me. Great communication and quick payment! Highly recommended! Thanks!