1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shini_priestess ^_^

Oct 27, 2008

1. Hi, if you've had a transaction with me could you please leave feedback here ^_^

Thankies! xx

2. Shini_priestess bought a leekeworld wig from me and she has been very communicative throughout the whole process! She let me know right away when the wig arrived. She also paid promptly.Thank you for a very smooth transaction. Recommended buyer. :)

Enjoy the wig!

3. I bought a chest Plate from Shini_priestess, I received great communication and super fast postage to Australia. I would be very happy to deal with again , Thanks :)

4. Shini_priestess bought a top and a petticoat from me. She paid promptly and always responded with friendly messages. Overall, she was a pleasure to work with!! :)

5. Sshini_priestess bought MNF Shushu from me - the transaction was perfect! Wonderful contact, payments on time (doll was on a layaway), and everything nice :) Thanks you :*

6. I had trade a doll with her. She was so nice! And the trade was very sucessful! Thank you so much Shin! :aheartbea :)

7. Bought a Blue Fairy body from me on layaway. Payments were prompt. Great buyer and would definitely do business with again!

8. I bought a cute MSD yellow shirt from shini_priestess. Fast shipping.. very happy with the transaction. THANKS!!! :D

9. Bought a msd shirt from Shini_priestess. Very happy with the transaction, they responded promptly to PMs, shipped fast and the item was lovely. Thanks agian.

10. I bought a pair of MNF Hands from Shini-Priestess.
      Great communication, really nice package. Item arrived as described, in perfect condition.
      I´m really please with this transaction and recommend Shini-Priestess.

11. I bought a Puki from shini_priestess~ It arrived in beautiful shape with everything as described! She was very sweet, answered all my first-time-buyer questions, and was just delightful to work with!

Thanks again! <33

12. Excellent communication, paid promptly, and extremely pleasant! :3

13. I bought a Bluefairy doll from Shini_priestess. It arrived nicely packed, everything in great condition, just as described and with a nice extra item. She was really nice to work with, would definitely buy again.

14. shini_priestess purchased some MSD items from me. She's a pleasure to work with and pays promptly. She's also very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate selling to her again. Thanks. ^^

15. I bought a dress and shoes from V, she was a joy to deal with, and she even sent me an extra top for free! Great seller, super nice.

16. [h=2]Shini_priestess recently ordered two custom hoodies from me and was completely wonderful to deal with! Everything was perfect & communication was excellent! Thanks again![/h]

17. shini_priestesssent me her Leekeworld Bambi head to be painted. ^^ She was patient and sweet throughout the process. Let me know in details how she wanted me to paint him, and helped me to bring his personality to life. ^^ It was a wonderful experience for me as I am still learning to do many kinds of face ups. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much!

18. I sold my Little junior Meoroo on layaway for Shini_priestess and it was a wonderful transaction!
      Everything went smoothly - she always paid right or even before time, and let me know when he arrived.
      I highly recommend her! :)

Thank you very much! I hope you'll love the little guy! ^^=