1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shinidoragon

Apr 9, 2016

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for shinidoragon-- leave your feedback here!

2. Shinidoragon participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was fast and friendly and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

3. POSITIVE

I sold shinidoragon my Loongsoul Dragon Doggy ^-^
      Everything was perfect! I would happily enter into another transaction with shinidoragon.
      Thank you! :sumomo:

4. I just sold Shinidoragon my 61cm Classy Doll Girl Body. The sale was smooth and painless. Shinidoragon was easy to talk to and prompt with payment. They were very understanding when I had to delay shipment by a couple of days. All in all I would love to do business with them again. Thanks again!

5. I sold a Volks Yukinojo Sawaragi Fullset to Shinidoragon. Communication was friendly swift and payment was received promptly. A most excellent transaction. Thank you very much!

6. I sold a Soom Idealian body to @shinidoragon and she is absolutely a dear to deal with. Her PMs were really polite and payment was very quick, keeps me updated once she received package. Positive feedback indeed! Will do business again in the future :hug:

7. I sold an Iplehouse Lawrence to shinidoragon and the transaction was great from start to finish. Communication was good and payment was prompt. I would easily enter into another transaction with shibidoragon again!:)

8. Shinidoragon bought a Soom ID75 Adonis (NS) head from me. The whole transaction was perfect - really smooth, fast and friendly :) I'd be delighted to deal with shibidoragon again!
      Thank you so much! ^^

9. @shinidoragon was nice enough to allow me a short layaway for a Volks Williams v2. They are so kind, packed everything so nicely, shipped out FAST and updated me all the way. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again and I recommend them as a seller for sure! Thank you so much for letting me take this boy home, he's going to be so loved and spoiled!

10. Shinidoragon adopted SOOM Zak One Fine Day ID72 from me. The payment was super fast. The communication was very friendly and promptly. She is also very nice and understanding about the accident happened during the shipment. I am very grateful Zak has found such a great owner and good home! It was truly my pleasure to be able to have this transaction with Shinidoragon. She is a great person and great buyer. Highly recommended!

11. Shinidoragon adopted SOOM ID72 Ender from me. The communication was great! Prompt payment. Excellent buyer. Very smooth transaction! It was a great experience to do business with Shinidoragon! Thank you very much:D

12. Alison is a wonderful seller who sold me her soom Raon! She was very honest about shipping costs and shipped him quickly and safely. I would gladly do business with this very kind person again : )