Feedback for Shinya

Jul 6, 2007

1. I sold a Leeke wig to her and it was a very nice transaction :)

Very friendly, paid very fast and was kind enough to let me know when she got the little wig.

Thank you!! A real pleasure dealing with you! :D

2. Shanya bought a Soom Teenie Gem body from me. Friendly communication and fast payment, and she kindly let me know when she had received the body. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much! <3

3. Shinya purchased a Soom Sabik from me. Communications were wonderful, payment was prompt, and she was very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!!

4. Shinya brought a Ringdoll Dylan from me and has been a dream to deal with, wonderful communication and swift payment.
      Great Buyer!

5. I bought a Megu head, it is just as pictured. GORGEOUS! Fast shipping, arrived safe and fast! I love this head! Highly recommended!

6. I had a great transaction with Shinya
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Positive!!! I joined an "April Story" split that Shinya was running. I split for a "Spring" head. The split was a layaway but I paid my portion up front, since it was just for one head. Shinya's communication was excellent, plenty of updates and friendly conversation too. The head was shipped promptly and very well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Shinya again! Or even just PM for fun. Thank you! :)

8. Shinya bought my Soom Sov centaur body from me and despite it almost being lost in limbo by the post companies we kept in contact and everything turned out ok! I would have no problem dealing with shinya again and thank you for being so patient!! ^_^

9. Shinya hosted a split from April Story and she was great! Very sweet, very friendly, good with communication, I felt very at ease with her managing the order. The transaction was perfect. I would very happily deal with her again.

10. I bought a ringdoll Valo from Shinya and the whole transaction was amazing. Shinya is a very good seller and good friend!

11. I purchased a Soom Sabik with layaway from Shinya, and couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Communication was great throughout and he arrived as stated in perfect condition. Thank you for the gifts, would definitely work with again. :)