1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shiro-Kamiya

Mar 26, 2019

1. Hello,

Figured that i should start a feedback post and hunt people for feedback (just kidding).
      Please do leave a feedback if we have any sort of transactions!

About me-
      I'm here since 2008? but doesn't really sell or buy anything from DOA.
      Reside in sunny island call Singapore.

Extra Feedback :
      1. Instagram

#1 shiro-kamiya, Mar 26, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    2. Bought bjd clothes from shiro-kamiya. Received all in great condition!
      Overall it was a great experience dealing with her. Thank you :)

3. Purchased a Switch head from Shiro, flawless transaction. Thanks ~ Joie

4. Purchased a 2008 Angel of Dream 1/4th boy body in normal yellow skin. Arrived quickly, packaged well, and in great condition! Bubble wrapped and labeled parts (arrived unstrung) good communication. Thank you!

5. I purchased 3 pairs of Volks eyes, which arrived quickly and exceptionally well packaged. The transaction also went smoothly, with good communication. Would definitely recommend :)

6. I bought Switch wigs and clothes from shiro. She's very accommodating and replies quickly. Perfect transaction. Highly recommended! Thanks :)

7. bought a pair of eyes from shiro - they arrived super fast and were very well packaged. Thank you!

8. I was recently involved in a trade with Shiro-kamiya. I traded her my Volks Williams Romantic Glance. In return, she offered a Feeple60 Erda full-set and several other items, plus money. She was very easy to communicate with, the trade went very smoothly on both ends. We communicated the whole time, and I am glad to say that I made a new friend as a result of this trade. My items arrived to her and her items arrived to me. I would recommend working with her a thousand times over. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!

9. I bought some clothes for my SD boys from shiro.
      She was very kind and patient. After payment she shipped very fast. The whole transaction was so nice. Everything arrived safe, well-well-packed in absolutely great conditions. Also the communication was very kind. Never ever had any problem.
      So I would buy from her again. Thanks a lot for everything.

10. Bought a popo68 body from her! 3 month layaway. Very fast and smooth transactiom and super well wrapped when it came :)

11. I bought a Ringdoll Wei Wuxian from shiro-kamiya on a short layaway. Communication was excellent. She sent me loads of photos and the doll was sent right after my final payment. He arrived quickly, was very well packaged, and was in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and I’d happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!

12. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

I purchased a pair of Dhp.l eyes from shiro-kamiya. Messages were always replied to promptly and courteously, the eyes were shipped out and arrived to me in short order, overall flawless transaction. I'm very pleased, thank you again!

13. I bought a Switch Huisa Direction head from shiro-kamiya. Communication was fast and pleasant. The head was shipped quickly and it was very carefully packed, it arrived in great condition!

I'm very pleased with this transaction and would definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended!

14. I purchased lace front wigs and a limited outfit from Shiro-Kamiya and Im very very happy! :love

:apresent:Communication was always friendly that I forgot that it was a transaction, it felt like talking to an old friend rather than a sale

Packaging was done within the first 30 minutes of payment and it looked very secure and professional, and when it arrived everything was safe and mint condition. The wigs were placed in beautiful metal containers and the outfit wrapped in several layers of plastic so that it would make its journey safely :daisy

I got tracking as soon as the package went out, both on paypal and on email and it arrived very very fast

Im very happy with my transaction, as far as Im concerned, Shiro-Kamiya is a professional, reliable and trustworthy :thumbup

Thank you :goldstar:gingerbreadman

15. Purchased awesome beach shorts from shiro-kamiya . She replied super quickly and shipped the next day. Thank you!! :)

16. I recently purchased an Illusion Garden Yuli from shiro-kamiya. Communication was very easy and they were very friendly. They were able to ship the head quickly. I received the head safe and sound a few days later. I would happily do business with them again. Thanks again! :)

17. I purchased a Switch Waseon from shiro-kamiya in April. Communication was easy and she was prompt with pictures and details of the doll's condition. The item was shipped quickly and wrapped very well. Everything received was as described. I would happily buy from her again.

18. Purchased an item of clothing from shiro-kamiya and it arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Communication was excellent.

19. Hi there, I purchased a Switch head from shiro-kamiya through a wonderful layaway program. Shiro-kamiya was a fantastic seller and was quick to respond and very friendly. I enjoyed dealing with Shiro-kamiya very much! I received the doll in excellent condition, perfectly packaged, along with a gift of eyes, yay! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend Shiro-kamiya and would gladly do business together again!

20. Sold a Switch Gyoha to Shiro recently. Smooth communication and speedy transaction, thank you very much for your business! ^^