1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shiro_usagi

Jul 6, 2007

1. If you've ever had a transaction with me please leave some feedback! Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

2. This has been weeks it seems like, but I commissioned Shiro_usagi to "tattoo my Pipos Baha Cat MEOW, and it was fantastic to work with her. She's such a sweet lady and does fantastic art work. MEOW is very happy. Shiro is a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to do more with her.

3. I purchased a DZ WS body from Shiro and she was great. She answers her emails very fast and shipped the body within 24 hours of the transaction. Shiro is a very sweet and honest lady and I welcome doing business with her again anytime. Thanks Shiro! Gustavo

4. Purchased a DZ Yuu from Shiro_usagi and she was lovely to work with. Communication was fantastic and will hopefully do business for faceups in the near future ^_^

5. I recently purchased a wig from Shiro_usagi. Communication was great, and the wig arrived fast. Thanks again!

Inyx~

6. Usagi-chan did the faceup on my Luts Summery head. I asked for a sweet, natural look, and I definitely got it!! She communicated with me well, and did the work promptly. I could not be happier with the results!

7. i bought a MNF arm from shiro_usagi, everything was quick and clear and i'm definitely very satisfied:) thanks a lot.

8. i recently went through a trade of faceups for my CP luts delf El head and while we're not completely finished ((1 of 2 faceups done but the second dollie hasnt arrived from dollzone yet)) so far siro usagi has been an absolute dream to work with and i am more than satisfied and would recommend her to anyone!

9. I bought a scar breakaway head from her : D
      The head is in perfect condition, the faceup is lovely and she shipped quick!

Thank you : )

10. Sold a headback to Shiro and everything went just perfect!

11. Shiro bought my Unoa Lusis faceplate, and she was awesome! Thank you very much for a super-great transaction. <3

12. I bought a puki head from shiro_usagi. She was very nice and quick to respond to PMs. She shipped quickly and and gave me the tracking number rightaway. The head was just as described. I'd love to deal with her again! :)

13. DOA member shiro_usagi bought a Dreaming El Head from me :) The transaction was perfect! Her communication was friendly, she paid quickly, and she even let me know when the head arrived! So happy to have dealt with her!! I recommend her completely!! :)

14. I purchased a hoodie from shiro_usagi, the entire transaction was excellent, also the hoodie fit my HARDEST to dress doll! so i am thrilled! Shipping was fast and well packaged as well!

15. *Super Positive*
      I purchased 3 pairs of shoes for my Yosd from Shiro_usagi and they are fantastic! They got here pretty fast and she was very nice and easy to work with! I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much! :D

16. shiro_usagi and I traded a Supia Yisol for a MNF Shiwoo...the transaction was seamless : ) Would trade with again no hesitation

Thank you,
      Zenna

17. Shiro_usagi purchased a LTF faceplate from me and it was a perfect transaction in every aspect! I highly recommend her! ^_^

18. I bought a Miu head from Shiro_usagi and it was clean and in perfect condition! Exactly as described! Thank you very much for a good transaction!

19. I traded my Honeydelf Choco for one of her dolls and she was excellent at keeping up with communication, meeting any requests I had and shipping her out to me safely and in the most convenient way possible. Would definitely do business with shiro_usagi again! <3

20. Shiro_usagi, thank you for the opportunity to paint 2 of your Dollshe Saint heads. You gave me a knitted hat even before I started the commission, which was so well made and lovely!
      Heads were sent out to me promptly after agreement, faceup instructions were clear, you gave me lots of freedom in artistic license, each faceup layer you were decisive which made the process quick and without issues, emails were answered all within 1 business day, payment was made promptly. It was the smoothest faceup commission transaction I've ever had. Thank you once again!!