1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shiroi_yukiko~

Jun 24, 2006

1. I asked for a custom outfit for my Shiwoo...
      AMAZING!!
      Excellent Communication
      Excellent Quality
      Seriously pleased.
      TY TY so much!!

2. LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT!!! (Commission...Short, belt, arm warmers...it includes leg warmers...but he's too hot to wear them)
      [​IMG]

Amazing quality and fit...so perfect. It's like I ordered them from an Asian Doll Company!

I hope to see more amazing designs!!
      Thank you so much for your business!

Best,

M.:aheartbea

3. I just got shorts from her at the meet~~they're a bit big on the waist (for CP boy) but otherwise great! Thanks ^^

4. I commissioned a skirt from her and it is awesome. Thanks so much! As all ways wonderful communication and fast shipping!

5. Very good customer, would do business with again. Thanks a lot! :)

6. I bought some Soom eyes from shiroi_yukiko, and the transaction was great! They were packaged safely, were in perfect condition, shipped quickly, and shiroi_yukiko told me exactly when they went into the mail. :)

I would be happy to buy from shiroi_yukiko again! :)

7. Bought a shirt from her. Excellent transaction and speedy delivery. ^-^

8. I never posted feedback! Bad me!
      I ordered a Red Star shirt back in June last year.
      Shipping was fast and Shiroi_yukiko was great to deal with.

I wish I had more free money to buy more from her!

9. Yuki is *ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!* I've commissioned her for two outfits--I gave her my "vision" and let her run free with it and she created the most anazing outfit I could have hoped for for my regal Unidoll Jace, Lachlan. Her work is stunning, her sense of design, the quality--all exceptional. Shipping was super-fast! Plus she's an awesome person--if I could steal her away to be my own personal dolly designer I would XD THANK YOU YUKI!!

Here's Lachlan wearing Yuki's work ^_^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I just received my shirt from Yuki and the quality is amazing! It looks so professional, better than some of my clothes! (the ones I haven't ripped up anyways)

She was great to work with, never late to respond to pm's and was very nice to work with.

11. awesome clothes <33333333 just adorable!!!!! thank you so much!!!!

12. I ordered two items that were up for sale on April 2 - they arrived today!
      Thats super fast considering I live in Australia and we have had 2 public holidays here in that time. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

THANK YOU!

13. Got a stripy shirt for my boy and absolutely love it! The quality is excellent and the communication with Shiroi_Yukiko was great. I highly recommend the clothing she makes, and have all intentions of buying more things from her in the future. Thanks so much! ^^

14. I ordered two chairs from Yuki and the transaction was wonderful.

Great communication and SUPER fast delivery. She's also just a really great person. I definitely recommend her. :sweat

It was also expertly packed! The chairs arrived in perfect condition. :)

15. shiroi_yukiko bough my Cyber Shiwoo outfit. She paid immediatly and was so nice to deal with. Thanks!

16. I got a great MSD outfit, and when it got lost in the post Shiroi made another. Thanks very much, it is soooo cute!

17. Bought an excellently made jumpsuit from shiroi-yukiko, fast shipping, great communication ~ thank you so much!!

18. I sold my Homme Ducan to Shiroi-Yukiko. Quick payment, hassle-free, easy communication. Overall awesome to deal with! ^_^

19. I've just received the pants I ordered and I must say they are fantastic. They have amazing detail and the quality is just as awesome. I am sure to order some other pieces in the future. :)

20. I bought some boots from Shiroi-Yukiko. She shipped them quickly and packaged them very nicely. She was awesome to deal with and I would definatly buy from her again!!!