1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shiroi_yukiko~

Jun 24, 2006

1. I bought amazing pants of amazingness from shiroi_yukiko from her Milk&Honey mix and match. They arrived today in perfect condition and I loves them :3

Thank you!

(Wooo for pants!)

2. Purchased 8/9 Black wig and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Communication was great! Thanks again!

Lishe

3. I got 2 pairs of pants in the last Mix+Match sale. They are awesome!!!!

Always friendly, always great communication and always great prices!!! <3333

Thanks again!

4. Just got the pair of pants I ordered, they're stunning. The quality of fabric and workmanship is amazing <3 I love tham, thank you!

5. Bought a pair of white pj's from Shiroi_yukiko, very nice and well made. Fast shipping very nice to deal with. Highly Recommended ^^ Thank you~

6. I had a wonderful transaction with shiroi_yukiko! Friendly pm's, quick shipping!! Thank you!!!

7. I bought awesome pants from shiroi_yukiko, they're very well made and detailed. Best of all they fit my hard-to-buy-for DoT boy. :D She communicates promptly as well.
      Good Seller!

8. I bought a pair of dollheart boots :D perfectly described and they fit my boy perfectly :D

Nice communication, answering my question and nice quick shipping ^_^

9. I bought an SD jumpsuit from shiroi_yukiko and I just recieved it today. The quality is very professional (even if the jumpsuit is a little big on my tanning El ^^; ) and shiroi was wonderful to do business with - I'd do it again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

Thank you, shiroi_yukiko!

10. I bought a cutie SD belt from shiroi_yukiko^^ She's a wonderful person to deal with, thanks!

EDIT:: I will try to take a pic later of my boy wearing the belt i bought, he loves it^^

11. Bought some belts - got great belts, fast shipping, and great communication! :thumbup Awesome!

12. I've just sold some boots to Shiroi... very lovely easy transaction. ^_^ Prompt to pay and friendly. Thanks~! I hope you enjoy the boots.

13. Just got my 3 pairs of Mix N Match pants in today and they are perfect! The commission process went very smoothly also, she communicated quickly and was very friendly. I recommend her highly! :D

14. Recieved my (3) Mix-n-Match pants today, they're wonderfully made and just how I asked for them! Shiroi is a wonderful seller and does excellent high-quality work.

I'm a repeat customer! :)

15. Shiroi is a great seller and the gloves i bought arrived super fast to the UK!!!
      They are fab and fit perfectly, i had excellent communication too, thanks hun!

*sings badly* Sulla is an alien,Sulla is an alien

16. I commissioned Shiroi_yukiko to make some custom cargo pants for me.

First attempt pants were tight, and she offered to remake them and send them out at her own cost, even after I offered to cover shipping.

Second attempt were huge. :sweat

Even though the pants didn't work out, she was quick to offer to remake them the first time, and always kept in touch. (Plus the really quick shipping is always very sweet when ordering from Shiroi. :aheartbea )

17. Shiroi_yukiko bought a pair of boots from me and was such a pleasure to work with! She's also very promt with payment. Highly recommended buyer! :)

Thank you very much
      Myrlte in ca

18. got my pants today and my dolls are taking turns trying them on XD Great person to deal with, simple transaction :)

19. I got my pants today and I just love them. I tried them on one of my boys after fondling them and admiring the craftsmanship. Shiroi is amazing!

20. super pants, easy deal. Thank you so much :aheartbea