1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for shiroikun

Jan 4, 2007

1. alright since I deal with couple people from DOA, now I had to start one here ^^
    2. I just sold ShiroiKun a Soah and the transaction went off perfectly! Thanks for a wonderful experience! A +++
    3. bought rinoa duster from shiroikun was great to deal with and so lovely. Would recommend to everyone
    4. I bought a Happydoll carrier from her and the transaction went great! She's a dear to deal with and very helpful! Thanks again!

Highly recommended!! +++
    5. I had a pleasant transaction with shiroikun. She is always nice when I had questions and kept me updated on her progress. My boy received his outfit quickly. Thank you! :)
    6. I bought a wig from shiroikun. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!
    7. Shiroikun was in my LUTS group order! Very lovely and friendly, fast payment and all<3
    8. I was in the Iplehouse group order. Things went fine ^^
    9. shiroikun allowed me to purchase her Rainy girl body thorough layaway and was a wonderful person to deal with throughout the entire process. She was very helpful and very sweet. Thank you so much shiroikun! Without you my Poppy wouldn't have a body. :)
    10. Very nice to chat with and I got my boots sooooooo fast!!! They were in perfect condition and were exactly what I was looking for. Excellent bebe to work with!!! :D
    11. Shiroikun bought from me a pair of Souldoll eyes. Fast payment, all perfect!

thanks a lot!! *^__^*
    12. Bought a pair of plush ears from Shiroikun. She was extremely patient with me and made sure the ears were the specific color I needed. Excellent seller and I am highly pleased with my purchase!!
    13. Shiroikun made me a cute pleated skirt, & found me just the right fabric. She also included a darling little headband, & was really nice to deal with :)
    14. I bought a pair of HG glass eyes from Shiroikun - well-packaged, fast shipping, an understanding seller! :)
    15. had a fine transation for a pair of glasses.
    16. shiroikun purchased a VDES head from me & sent payment very quickly & was very communicative. Thank you very much! :D
    17. shiroikun gave my DOD Zen a new home. Fast payment, and the transaction was very nice all around.

Thanks >^..^<
    18. Trade a faceup with shirokun~ she did a great job as good as her customs! Enjoy trading with shirokun ;)
    19. bought a SD shirt from shiroikun and it arrived in great time. such a cute item, no problems here n_n.
    20. I bought a pair of eyes from shiroikun and the transaction went smoothly, with excellent communication. I will happily do business again. :)