1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for shiroikun

Jan 4, 2007

1. alright since I deal with couple people from DOA, now I had to start one here ^^

2. I just sold ShiroiKun a Soah and the transaction went off perfectly! Thanks for a wonderful experience! A +++

3. bought rinoa duster from shiroikun was great to deal with and so lovely. Would recommend to everyone

4. I bought a Happydoll carrier from her and the transaction went great! She's a dear to deal with and very helpful! Thanks again!

Highly recommended!! +++

5. I had a pleasant transaction with shiroikun. She is always nice when I had questions and kept me updated on her progress. My boy received his outfit quickly. Thank you! :)

6. I bought a wig from shiroikun. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

7. Shiroikun was in my LUTS group order! Very lovely and friendly, fast payment and all<3

8. I was in the Iplehouse group order. Things went fine ^^

9. shiroikun allowed me to purchase her Rainy girl body thorough layaway and was a wonderful person to deal with throughout the entire process. She was very helpful and very sweet. Thank you so much shiroikun! Without you my Poppy wouldn't have a body. :)

10. Very nice to chat with and I got my boots sooooooo fast!!! They were in perfect condition and were exactly what I was looking for. Excellent bebe to work with!!! :D

11. Shiroikun bought from me a pair of Souldoll eyes. Fast payment, all perfect!

thanks a lot!! *^__^*

12. Bought a pair of plush ears from Shiroikun. She was extremely patient with me and made sure the ears were the specific color I needed. Excellent seller and I am highly pleased with my purchase!!

13. Shiroikun made me a cute pleated skirt, & found me just the right fabric. She also included a darling little headband, & was really nice to deal with :)

14. I bought a pair of HG glass eyes from Shiroikun - well-packaged, fast shipping, an understanding seller! :)

15. had a fine transation for a pair of glasses.

16. shiroikun purchased a VDES head from me & sent payment very quickly & was very communicative. Thank you very much! :D
      Anna

17. shiroikun gave my DOD Zen a new home. Fast payment, and the transaction was very nice all around.

Thanks >^..^<

18. Trade a faceup with shirokun~ she did a great job as good as her customs! Enjoy trading with shirokun ;)

19. bought a SD shirt from shiroikun and it arrived in great time. such a cute item, no problems here n_n.

20. I bought a pair of eyes from shiroikun and the transaction went smoothly, with excellent communication. I will happily do business again. :)