1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShirouHokuto

Jun 15, 2007

1. Do as the sticky says! *points up* I don't know that there'll be much need for this, but better safe than sorry...

2. Shirou bought my angelo; she was extremely easy to communicate with, consistent with payments, very understanding when my internet died midway through the layaway, and was always patient and lovely. A pleasure to do business with, A+++

3. Fast communications and prompt payments. Great buyer! ^___^

4. ShirouHokuto bought a wig from me and she was awesome to work with. The perfect mixture of prompt, friendly and patient. Thanks :aheartbea

5. ShirouHokuto bought a hoodie from me. :3 Fast payment and great communication. Thank you! :)

6. Purchased a Domuya Boy Body. Payment was fast, great in communication, all around perfect buyer! Couldn't ask for more! Thanks again! :)

7. I bought a K-doll Karon head and Domuya Flexi body from ShirouHokuto -- she's quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much! I'm very happy with my new boy. :)

8. ShirouHokuto bought a wig from me. She was easy to communicate with and paid promptly. I enjoyed doing buisness with you. Thanks again! :)

9. ShirouHokuto bought a wig from me. Fast payment, nice PMs. Thanks you!

10. I bought an outfit from ShirouHokuto for a friend of mine, and the outfit got here in perfect shape and faster than anyone expected!! It was an excellent transaction, thanks! ^_^

11. ShirouHokuto bought a CP Cherry Boy from from me, and she was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. It was sad to see the boy go, but I am so very happy that he went to such a loving and caring home.

12. ShirouHokuto was fast to pay and great to communicate with! I sold her a Luts Priest Set and everything went smoothly ^ ^

13. Shirou bought a Weylin from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Paid immediately and had great communication! Thank you so much!

14. she's really a good buyer, thank you ^^

15. I had a great transaction with ShirouHokuto
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

16. She did a faceup for my puki which came out awesome ! She a good friend and a really nice person