1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shirubaa Kitsune

May 22, 2011

1. Shirubaa Kitsune bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

2. I purchased a Namu head from Shirubaa Kitsune, Great communication throughout!
      Thank you :)

3. Bought a Unoa boy body with a faceplate, arrived wonderfully packed in the exact condition described. Thanks!

4. Shirubaa Kitsune commissioned me for a face and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very quick communication and clear instructions. I'd work with her again anytime.

5. Purchased a PukiPuki Lily and accessories. The doll and everything else arrived wonderfully packaged and is exactly as described in the listing. Would definitely deal with this seller again!

6. AMAZING FEEDBACK

I purchased a Souldoll Kid body from Shirubaa Kitsune. She was amazing to deal with, answered all of my questions (even the annoying ones). Very friendly and prompt. Highly recommend ^.^ Thank you so much for the new body for Damon!