1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shivas>>>>>>>

May 5, 2007

1. I just bought Domuya Fin from Shivas. The doll arrived very well and safe packaged and just how it was described! It was a real pleasure to do business with Shivas!

Thank you so much!

2. I bought a DIM body from Shivas-it was an amazing experience!

Communication was excellent. She was friendly and kept me updated throughout the entire transaction.

Items were packed extremely well, and shipping was incredibly fast-literally under an hour after I paid!

I would recommend Shivas to anyone! She is one of the best sellers I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Maybe the best ;).

Thank you so much :D!

3. Bought a Soom Sabik, and could seriously NOT be happier!
      Excellent communication, shipping, and just a wonderful person!!! :dance
      HIGHLY recommended! Absolutely!

4. I bought two wigs from Shivas and the transaction couldn't have gone better. :) Communication was excellent and the wigs arrived safely and well-packaged. Thanks so much! :D

5. Purchased a Leeke body from them and was VERY satisfied with the purchase would buy from again!

6. Shivas purchased a pair of hands from me and communication was excellent through out. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. A great transaction. :)

7. Shivas was part of my Noctis half-closed eyes minimee group order. Communication was great and payment was fast. Thank you so much for partaking in my group order! :D

8. Shivas bought a dress from me, and she's a great buyer! Thanks. ^^

9. Shivas was in my Luts group order. She responed to PM quickly and paid fast! She also let me know when she received the items. She is a great person to work with in a GO!

10. Shivas sold a pair of DollHeart MSD size shoes to me which arrived in perfect condition today. The transaction was absolutely trouble-free and super fast. She included a nice surprise gift too! Nice communication as well. Thanks so much!:daisy

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Shivas. I couldn't believe how fast they came! I wouldn't think twice about buying from her again. AWESOME seller!!!:)

12. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from shivas. The transaction was perfect. Eyes arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks!

13. I bought a Luts boy boots from her, the boots were in great condition! And the shipping is fast! Thank you very much ^^

14. Bought a noctis head from shivas! She's really on top of pm-ing and great to deal with, reasonably priced and very timely shipping.

A+ 100%

~

15. I bought from SD clothes from Shiva, everything went great! :D

16. Purchased an SD Wig from Shivas - The transaction couldn't have gone any better. Wonderful communication, PERFECT item and fast shipping.

Awesome! :D

17. Shivas sold me some acrylic gold eyes, and they're more beautiful in person than I could have imagined! They arrived snappily and her communication was great the whole way through. She even gave me a little deal because of a minor miscommunication! An absolute gem, highly recommended. :aheartbea

18. shivas bought a sofa from me.Wonderful communication, and paid promptly.

Thanks!again. (>_<)
      Nai~

19. Shivas participated in a doll split with me, and was wonderful to work with. She paid promptly, kept in communication and was patient through the waiting process. Thanks very much! :daisy

20. I bought some clothes from Shivas. She was wonderful to deal with, helpful and friendly and shipped the items promptly. I highly recommend her and would certainly love to buy from her again. Thanks.