1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shiverbug

Jul 27, 2008

1. purchased a shirt from me and was very quick in communication, payment, and letting me know it got there. Excellent buyer :D

2. I purchased a LTF Sleeping Shiwoo faceplate from Shiverbug. She was great with communication and with how the transaction was handled. Shiwoo also arrived a lot quicker than I expected him to. =) Thank you!

3. Shiverbug purchased a sleeping MNF Woosoo Vampre Elf head from me. She was quick to respond to all my PMs and was very kind throughout the entire transaction. She even made the drive to my home to pick him up and pay for him in person! I was beyond pleased with the transaction and would happily work with her again. :)

4. I did a trade with Shiverbug, my Woosoo girl for her Floy. She shipped him very fast and was very patient with me when I ended up in the hospital for a few days. Would love to work with her again and highly recommend her ^.^

5. I bought Glati's wig from Shiverbug. She was a pleasure to deal with and communicaion was great.

The wig arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I would certainly do business with her again and can highly recommend her. :fangirl:

6. I sold ShiverBug a copy of FaceUp. She was SUPER-fast with payment and communication, and she let me know the moment the book arrived safely at her home. I'd highly recommend selling to her!

7. Shiverbug bought a wig from me. :3 She was very nice throughout the transaction, and her payment and communication was prompt. She also informed me of when the item had arrived. ^^ I'd definitely sell to her again. :3

8. Shiverbug bought a Junior Delf body from me, and paid promptly and had excellent communication~ I'd love to business with her again. :)

9. I bought a MNF woosoo vamp sleeping head for Shiverbug. She was very nice and responded to all my pms and packed the head quite nicely! would love to do busniess with her again!

10. Shiverbug comissioned an outfit from me, a cenobite costume, and was wonderful to work with, even taking into account and being understanding of long waits due to my illness. Thank you so much, and I am very glad you liked it :)

11. Shiverbug bought a white fur with with blue tips from me. Smooth transaction, super fast payment! Thanks. :)

12. Shiverbug was part of an Angell Studio Group Order I hosted. Great communication, Quick Payment, would deal with again. :)

Thanks for joining!

13. ShiverBug participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and everything went through wonderfully. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were sent in swiftly. A definite pleasant transaction.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

14. Shiverbug and I made a body trade, she is awesome and very responsible. her communication was flawless... the body is in excellent condition and was very well wrapped. I will be so happy to do any business with her again.
      Thank you

15. Shiverbug purchased an MSD sized dress from me. She was quick to pay and had great communication. Excellent buyer! Thanks again! :)

16. I purchased a delf body from ShiverBug. Something went wrong with the mail, because after tracking the package, we found out it was shipped to another country. XD (though she wrote down my shipping address correctly.) ShiverBug went to her postoffice to ask about it and did everything to get the package in the right place. She was very helpful and the comunication was good.
      The body was packed very very well with a LOT of bubblewrap. XD

Good seller. :)

17. ShiverBug was AWESOME! :)

Communication was very fast and ShiverBug is so very nice to purchase from. I bought a Shine head and shipping was faster than expected actually. He was packed super safely and I even found a cute wig and a lovely note in the box too. :)

Recommended? Yes, totally.

Would I buy from ShiverBug again?
      Yes I would.

Once again, thank you so much!

18. Shiverbug participated in my Dollmore GO. She was a joy from start to finish. She helped bump the thread and paid very quickly. I am looking forward to working with her again.

19. I commissioned 4 pairs of Yo-SD sized stockings from ShiverBug. She was super accommodating with my requests, and the stockings look great! I love them so much. The shipping was super fast, too! Thanks a ton!

20. bought a fakefur wig from her, shipped fast, great communication and quick responding! :) <3