1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sho-chan ~!

May 4, 2012

1. Please feel free to post feedback here for any buying or selling. ^ U^ Thank you!

2. Sho-chan bought a Sony Viao laptop prop from me. She was a great pleasure to work with. Very nice and very patient when the PO decided they didn't want to update the tracking info. Great communication and prompt payment :3 Thank you for this lovely transaction. Recommended Buyer.

3. Sold a customised handmade fur wig & tail to Sho-chan. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Sold a MSD/SD sized Nintendo 3DS to Sho-chan. Communication was fantastic and fast payment. :)
      A+ buyer.

5. I sold Sou-can a pair of Kivi feet, on a layaway. Went fast and easy transactions! Great Communication! Great Buyer!

6. I sold some BJD belts to Sho-chan. Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction. Fast and friendly communication. Payment was sent quickly. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for an excellent transaction! :thumbup