1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shoelace

Apr 11, 2008

1. I couldn't find one for shoelace, so I figured I should start one. :) Shoelace bought a pair of shoes from me, the transaction was very smooth. Quick payment and up-to-date communication. Thanks a ton!

2. I bought a Castle Anne body from shoelace. Communication was great, the body arrived here fast and safely. A ++ ^^

3. good transaction, fast paiment ! good buyer :) ! thx !!!!!!! aishi' !

4. I bought a Castle Anne "Anne" head from Shoelace. The whole transaction was fast and without any problems. Amazingly fast shipping, and the doll head was well packed. Thanks shoelace!!!!

5. I bought a Dream of Doll Tender Lahoo head from shoelace. She was very patient with me and everything went without problems :D The head arrived fast and in perfect condition.

6. Shoelace purchased a pair of Leekeworld shoes from me and the transaction went smoothly. I would not hesitate to deal with again.

7. Bought some clothes from her and she was very negotiable and quick to get the order to me. Thanks again Sholace! :)

8. shoelace bought a limho mono from me. I have to say she was very pleasant the whole time the transaction was taking place, and she is an amazing buyer, patient, understanding and honest. She pays on time too! Thank you shoelace :)

9. shoelace boght a Dol Chateau body from me on layaway. The transactions were smooth and I even got the last payment before it was due!
      Only have good things to say about her as a buyer, thank you! :D