1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Shoga

Jul 18, 2007

1. I have just started to use the marketplace, so I thought I might as well start a feedback thread right at the beginning. :)
      So if you have done business with me, please post.
      Thank you very much!

2. Shoga purchased a pair of eyes from me recently... she paid promptly and let me know of their safe arrival. Thank you so much!! A+

Raven

3. Shoga purchased a wig from me and paid very promptly and kept wonderful communication. Perfect buyer!! :aheartbea

4. I sold a wig to Shoga--and she sent the money order promptly and was excellent with communication! Great buyer~ :)

5. Shoga bought a NS Delf Mature Female body from me - fast payment, great communication, and absolutely wonderful to deal with! *hugs* Thanks again!!

6. Shoga purchased a lovely Luts head from me, and paid by mailing a money order. She mailed payment right away, and it arrived in a couple of days. She's darling to communicate with, and the whole transaction was a pleasure. I hope to see her again! Thanks!

7. Shoga is a wonderful buyer. She bought a wig from me recently, and was very good with keeping me updated on when she got her money order and when she shipped it to me. Aside from that, I was busy with a thousand things and she was really patient with me when I was taking awhile to get the wig shipped to her. I will definitely do business with her again =)

8. Shoga adopted a Volks Mika from me. She's a super sweet girl to deal with, very polite and communicative. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!!

9. Shoga brought a msd wig from me, nice communication very nice to do business with :D

10. I adopted an Elf Chiwoo from Shoga via layaway. Very friendly seller and great communication -- she was quick to let me know when the payments arrived. Shipped promptly as well. A pleasant transaction overall, I am very happy.

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

11. A cotin wig was purchased from me by Shoga. She was very communicative and is an extremely patient person. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks!! :)

12. Shoga purchased a Volks rose wig from me. The transaction was most excellent due to her great communications.^^ She was also friendly and payment came exactly when she had said it would. She is definitely a trustworthy and friendly buyer. (:

Thanks again, shoga! :daisy

13. Awesome to buy from! <3

14. Shoga purchased an MSD outfit from me. Payment was fast, communication was great. I would highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks again.

15. Shoga was gracious and sold her CP Soo to me on lay away and always had great communication throughout the whole process, she made the whole process very smooth, she packaged the doll super well and she arrvied perfect and as described. I would recommend Shoga a s a seller 100% Thanks so much I love my girl :)

16. I purchased a wig from shoga, and she is delightful to deal with!
      Communication was flawless and she refunded when the shipping turned out to be less :aheartbea

I highly recommend her as a seller :)

17. I bought a Leeke Cliffe head from Shoga and the transaction went beautifully! ^^

18. I bought a nice metal doll bed from Shoga. It arrived really fast and was packed super super well! She was nice and friendly through the whole transaction! Definitely would buy from her again!

19. I bought a wig from Shoga and the whole transaction couldn't have gone better! She included a pair of eyes too that I ended up liking better than the ones I had! She's great to work with and I hope I can do business with her again some day. :)

20. Shoga bought a Leeke tiny from me. Wonderful communications and prompt payment add up to the perfect buyer. Even better, she let me know when she received the package. I'd happily sell to her again! :daisy