1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShortNCuddlyAm

May 13, 2010

1. Please leave feedback (good or bad) about any transactions you've done with me :)

Thanks!

2. I have bough a Resinsoul Mei from ShortNCuddlyAm and she was absolutely perfect!
      Really nice person, awesome communication, fast shipping and very very well packed! =O

Absolutely recommended seller! I couldn't be more happy with this deal ^-^
      (Plus, my girl is absolutely lovely *-*)

3. Really lovely seller, would highly recomend to every one
      bought a resin soul msd and he was just as description
      i really love him many thanks
      xxxxxx jenny xxxxxxx

4. bought a msd wig and was perfect - highly recomend to everyone
      really lovely to deal with and superfast at posting items to you
      thank you xxxxx

5. I bought a nine & style msd skirt from shortNCuddlyAm! I am so pleased with them, & would deffinatly buy from her again! Thanks so much!:)

6. I bougth the outfit and shoes and in a week or even shorter my dolls received it. great transaction!

7. purchased a mix of clothes - all perfect just as description, sent out superfast and really lovely to deal with
      would highly recomend to every one
      thank you so much x

8. Brought a RS doll off ShortNCuddlyAm, great seller, very sympathetic, honest and generous. Would order from again :D.

9. I bought a Resinsoul Ya from ShortNCuddlyAm, she was very kind in our conversations and even more so when it came to selling & packaging the doll! The doll was in pristine condition (just as described) and she included some lovely clothes, which I really appreciated. Thanks again!! I'd definitely recommend as a seller <3

10. Positive feedback! I purchased a Freakstyle Salome from ShortNCuddlyAm and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, excellent packaging job. Salome arrived in perfect condition with lots of extras! Thank you for a wonderful transaction.