1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShortNCuddlyAm

May 13, 2010

1. Please leave feedback (good or bad) about any transactions you've done with me :)

2. I have bough a Resinsoul Mei from ShortNCuddlyAm and she was absolutely perfect!
      Really nice person, awesome communication, fast shipping and very very well packed! =O

Absolutely recommended seller! I couldn't be more happy with this deal ^-^
      (Plus, my girl is absolutely lovely *-*)
    3. Really lovely seller, would highly recomend to every one
      bought a resin soul msd and he was just as description
      i really love him many thanks
      xxxxxx jenny xxxxxxx
    4. bought a msd wig and was perfect - highly recomend to everyone
      really lovely to deal with and superfast at posting items to you
      thank you xxxxx
    5. I bought a nine & style msd skirt from shortNCuddlyAm! I am so pleased with them, & would deffinatly buy from her again! Thanks so much!:)
    6. I bougth the outfit and shoes and in a week or even shorter my dolls received it. great transaction!
    7. purchased a mix of clothes - all perfect just as description, sent out superfast and really lovely to deal with
      would highly recomend to every one
      thank you so much x
    8. Brought a RS doll off ShortNCuddlyAm, great seller, very sympathetic, honest and generous. Would order from again :D.
    9. I bought a Resinsoul Ya from ShortNCuddlyAm, she was very kind in our conversations and even more so when it came to selling & packaging the doll! The doll was in pristine condition (just as described) and she included some lovely clothes, which I really appreciated. Thanks again!! I'd definitely recommend as a seller <3