1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shosetsu

Jul 12, 2008

1. Hiya, please leave leave your feedback from any transactions with me in this thread.

Thank you.

2. I sold a MigiDoll Ryu head to Sho, and she was very prompt with replies and very polite.
      I would definately recommend her as a buyer and would also work with her again.

Thanks again! :)

3. I have commissioned 2 masks from Shosetsu's shop. Shosetsu was very friendly & professional throughout both transactions and sent regular PMs with updates and pictures. Her masks are extremely well made with excellent detail and decoration. Both masks arrived the day after being sent! (Within UK) and they arrived well packaged & in perfect condition!

I would definately buy or commission something from Shosetsu again! :)

4. Shosetsu bought my Luts 09 Winter Event Head. Quick & easy transaction, thank you very much :)

5. I sold an SSDF body to Shosetsu, an overall very pleasent and easy transaction and I'd be more then happy to work with her again - many thanks!

6. I purchased two lovely corsets from this DOA'er and couldn't be more pleased! Made with great attention to detail, fit great and I would happily do business with her again. Thank you so much and I know this will be a wonderful gift!!!

7. I've bought a Luts SSDF body from Shosetsu and it arrived safely today.:aheartbea

Shosetsu is very sweet, patient and was even able to ship the body sooner than expected!
      She always replied fast and this was definitely a great transaction.:chocoheart