1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for shunacho

Sep 27, 2011

1. Please leave feedback here if you have dealt with me.

Thank you so much. :)

Shun

2. She bought a Transcend B smm1-n head from me.
      Prompt payment, smooth communication & transaction. Pleasant experience!
      Thank you very much ^^

3. I sold my okita souji to shunacho. She is very understanding and friendly. She paid timely and waited patiently when I made some mistakes:sweat. We had a great time and did a smooth business together. Thank you very much!

4. I sold a Soom Chalco head to shunacho. She paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. A perfect transaction. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :starcookie

5. my Chrom human head now resides with Shunacho - it was a pleasure dealing with you :aheartbea

6. I purchased a Switch Ryun R head from Shunacho after she PMed me because of a WTB thread I put out in the marketplace :)
      Great seller! Perfect transaction, she was very understanding when I needed a layaway and was great with communication, friendly, professional and patient! I would love to do business with her again, I couldn't be happier with my doll, she shipped him out as soon as I finished paying and he arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks again!

7. I sold a Soom Super Gem Body to Shunacho. She is really friendly, understanding and prompt in payment. At first, I was really worried that the doll box was not enough to secure the doll but it managed to get to the destination safely. phew hahah ^^; Anyway it's a perfect transaction, thank you so much!! ^^