1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShuriTigerH

Jan 2, 2008

1. Please post your feedback for me her. I'll be sure to do the same for you^^.

2. Sold some eyes to shuritigerh she was very fast payment, and very understandable. I would gladly sell to her again <3

3. Sold a wig to ShuriTigerH, super-fast payment and great communication ^.^

4. ShuriTigerH bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went great :3 She paid quickly, was in good communication and let me know when she received it~ Thanks!

5. I had a GREAT transaction with ShuriTigerH.
      exact payment when promised to pay & prompt replies!!
      ShuriTigerH was kind enough to let me know when the dolls arrived
      WONDERFUL buyer!
      HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks, ShuriTigerH ! *^_^*

6. ShuriTigerH bought a Tan DES from me on layaway. She was on the ball with all her payments and was very patient with me when my internet wasn't working properly and when I misplaced the tracking number.

ShuriTigerH is a great buyer, I would greatly recommend her ^^

7. I sold my DES to ShuriTigerH, she paid immediately and was very patient when i couldn't ship out immediately until i bought some bubble wrap!

I'm so glad my DES went to a great new home and was happy to get an email to say she arrived safely (not everyone does that!)

I would highly recommend anyone to trade with ShuriTigerH :)

Thanks again!!!

Fiona

8. ShuriTigerH buy a dollheart shoes from me, paid promptly and great comunication, 100% recomended buyer.
      Thanks so much^_^

9. ShuriTigerH is a great seller,

I bought a doll from her.

friendly communication.

highly recommended.

thank you so much bumbelby

10. ShuriTigerH purchased a pair of Mystic eyes from me and was an excellent buyer. Great communication, fast payment. Thanks so much!

11. I got a doll from her and she arrived safely and very fast, she was packaged very carefully and everything was great. Friendly communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much!

12. shuri bought some eyes from me, paid quickly and was so fun to deal with. I would do business with her again any time!

Thanks so much!

13. I bought/trade three Dolls with ShuriTigerH,
      everything was great and she is so a nice person!
      Iam very happy with her service and hope we will do buisness again.:)

ShuriTigerH thanks again for the great deal!

Regards Mela

14. I sold Gumdrops Eyes to ShuriTigerH and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a very nice communication. Thank you very much !

15. Shuri bought a doll head from me. She was very friendly, and it was just a nice transaction. I'd love to work with her again! Thank you so much! :)

16. Shuri bought a Delf head from me and the transaction went very smoothly- great communication, prompt payment, overall a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you!

17. I bought a PukiPuki from Hanneke and the transaction was unbelievably smooth. She is a very friendly seller, great communication and fast shipment.

I am extremely happy with this transaction and the new acquisition.

THANK YOU!!!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. I sold a grey spiritdoll Freesia doll + extra Jade head to ShuriTigerH on layaway. It was a very, very pleasant transaction :) Payments were always made on time and she is so sweet. I would absolutely love to do business with her again. In fact, I plan to stay in touch :fangirl:

Thanks!!
      Nina

19. I bought Shuri a SD13 Body.
      It has been a pleasure to deal with her. ^^

20. I bought a wig from ShuriTigerH. It came super fast and she answered all of my newbie questions for me :). Pleasure to deal with, highly recommend. :D