1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sianserais

Aug 28, 2009

1. Sianserais bought a pair of Soom horns from me, transaction was perfect, would do business anytime

2. Sianserais participated in an Iplehouse split I ran and was wonderful. She paid promptly, kept great communication, and was very patient with the wait. I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks for joining! :)

3. Sianserais purchased a La Legende de Temps Roderich head from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thank you.

4. Sold a Migidoll Juri head to Sianserais, awesome communication and prompt payment! Glad to sell to! :D

5. Bought an Elfdoll sleeping Lydia head and I have never seen a better job packing resin in protective bubble wrap! Item was exactly as described and arrived very quickly. I couldn't be happier!

6. Sianserais adopted my Iplehouse Ryan.
      Excellent communication and a pleasure to deal with throughout the transaction.
      Highly recommended. :)

7. I sold an IH JID outfit to Sianserais. Communication was great, they let me know as soon as the item arrived, and there were no problems at all. I'd gladly work with them again. A++

8. I purchased an Angell Studio Qingyi from Sianserais on a short layaway. Communication was excellent and she even sent me additional photos of the doll when asked. The doll was shipped right away after my last payment and arrived quickly and safely. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!

9. We did a trade. Her Souldoll Robb sword against several leather items made by me. Communication was excellent, and I am very happy with my sword.

10. I participated in an Iplehouse group order run by Sianserais. It was wonderful. She was helpful and friendly. Communication was excellent and the status of the order was kept up to date. My package was shipped out promptly. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks so much!! I would definitely recommend a GO run by her. :)

11. I participated in the IPLEHOUSE GO.

It was super easy.
      All info very clear.
      Great communication.
      Very friendly.
      Quick ship from Sianserais to me.
      Everything arrived in great condition.

Definitely a Five Smilie experience! :D:D:D:D:D

12. Sianserais ran a GO to Iplehouse, in which I bought two outfits. Sianserais is great when it comes to communication, and the order went very smoothly from payment to arrival. They went over and above to provide a shipping service that would arrive guaranteed despite uncertainties with Canada Post. The entire GO was managed flawlessly.

13. I joined the Iplehouse GO order Sianserais ran when Iple was discontinuing heads. She was well organized, kept me up to date on everything, and made sure the head I ordered shipped safely. I would gladly work with her again! :D

14. I purchased an Elfdoll Lydia from Sianserais on layaway. She was really great about letting me know when the payments reached her and later shipped really fast. The doll arrived securely packed and insured. I recommend her to anyone . Thank you so very much.

15. I sold Migma's horns and York's monocle from SOOM.
      Great customer: fast payment, wonderful communication, smooth dealings! Thank you so very much!
      I would gladly work with Sianserais again! :3nodding:

16. Super excellent buyer~
      Sianserais purchased my Fairyland Hippogriff and she was very polite and prompt with payment. She even messaged me to let me know that little Rus made it safe and sound. Super nice and highly recommended buyer :thumbup

Thank you again~

17. Sianserais bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me. Payment was very prompt and she let me know when the package arrived, which I always appreciate. She was always very friendly, great communication, and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thank you!

18. The best person I’ve ever bought second hand from!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

19. Sianserais traded an angell studio body for my asleep eidolon mermaid tail, and im super happy with the transaction! Do not hesitate to buy or sell from Sianserais! :D

20. Sianserais purchased a Withdoll Adriana Human Head from me. Payment was sent immediately and communication was prompt and constant. I look forward to seeing what this lovely head turns into. She, also, wrote me to let me know that the package arrived safely which I appreciate so I didn't have to worry! Would highly recommend and would gladly do business with again. :)