1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sighthoundlady

Apr 12, 2016

1. Sighthoundlady purchased a hybrid Primrose DIM head for DollPamm Loli body from me! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the body arrived safely. Ideal transaction!

2. Sighthoundlady bought a goohwa head from me. payment was made as discussed and she also let me know when the head arrived to her. I would definitely reccommend her! thank you!! :)

3. Sighthoundlady purchased two corsets from me. She paid promptly and was very communicative. She's incredibly pleasant and knowledgeable about the BJD scene, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

4. Sighthoundlady bought my Supia Muriel head and a wig. She paid promptly and was friendly to talk to. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you

5. Positive +++
      She bought me a Twigling doll. We had troubles with shipping, the doll seemed to be lost, she help me asking in her country while I was asking in mine. At last everything is ok!!! She is a fantastic buyer, very communicative and nice person. I will trade with her again!!!

6. I bought my SOOM Amber body from Sighthoundlady. Communication was very prompt and friendly and I appreciate that she worked with me on payment issues. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much for a great experience!!

7. Sighthoundlady purchased a Tan Feeple60 Moe female body from me. She paid promptly and had excellent communication throughout the transaction. Would gladly do business with again!

8. Sighthoundlady bought a head from me and paid promptly and was very polite! Would do business with her again

9. Sighthoundlady bought a Supia Haeun head from me and everything went fast and smooth. Great communication and quick payment! It was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you ^_^

10. Sighthoundlady joined my Niella split! Prompt payment & communication— an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much! :D

11. SIghthoundlady purchased Dollzone Ro (head) from me.
      A serious buyer. Payment was made instantly! Polite and benevolent person.
      Very nice transaction, thanks so much!

12. Sighthoundlady bought my Twigling Nkiru, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Great communciation, fast payment...everything perfect. Highly recommended buyer!

13. Sighthound Lady purchased a tan Realfee Centuar body from me and paid promptly, she was lovely to talk to during the entire transaction and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!

14. Sighthoundlady bought a minifee old active line body and the transaction went very well. She was friendly and paid quickly!
      Would sell to her again!
      :)

15. Sighthoundlady purchased a Souldoll Vito Lester from me. Communication was awesome. She paid me quickly and let me know he arrived safely. An A+ buyer. I would be happy to work with her again.

16. I bought a tawny Soom Idealian 72 body from @Sighthoundlady that she offered to me due to my WTB-thread I had posted.

She's super sweet and showed me many photos before giving me her Paypal adress, making sure I'll be satisfied with what I get before I pay.

She was also very helpful by following my special requested packing-instructions and even showed me photos of it to make sure it's correct (very appreciated! ❤) Then she gave me the tracking number as soon as the courier collected the box.

I'm very pleased that the package arrived safely wrapped and speedy fast right before christmas and I will definitly buy from her in the future - she's a kind, reliable, and very professional seller. Thank you ❤❤