1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sikona

Apr 22, 2007

1. I'm just starting out buying and selling online... please leave feedback for transactions with me so people can buy and sell with confidence. ^^

2. Excellent transaction! Wonderful Communication. We arranged that she would pay me for her group order the moment I handed the items over to her in person and that's exactly how it went! :D Would gladly do business again! :)

3. Fantastic buyer! Sikona was really great to work with, very sweet and easy to talk to. She's a great person and I'm very glad to have had the pleasure of doing business with her!

4. She participated in my urethane eyes group order and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and is a wonderful participant. I highly recommend her! :)

5. Sikona participated in the Minyoo and Sunflower group order I ran and was fantastic to deal with. Aside from quick payment and communication, she's just overall wonderful to deal with. Definitely reccommended!

6. Sikona bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me. She was delightful to deal with and paid swiftly. :D I would definitely deal with her again!

7. Friendly, fast and she pmed when the item arrived! Thank you very much!