1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SilenceNights.

Sep 4, 2007

1. Have I even bought/sold anything from you guys yet?
      ^^ Well just putting this up now because I know I'll forget later. (:
    2. I bought a Luts wig from SilenceNights and it was sent out very promptly and arrived in good condition in a padded envelope! =) Pleasant and stress-free transaction! Cheers~
    3. SilenceNights bought a couple of clothing items from me. Fast payment, good communication! I recommend this buyer any time :D
      Thanks a lot!
    4. Bought BW Yder head & wig from SilenceNights. Set was lovely, packaged EXTREMELY well and arrived promptly. There was communication through-out and she was very kind:)
    5. Traded with SilenceNights for a D. Shiwoo head! He is beaauuuutttiiifuuul!!! Thank you!
      Communication: A+++++++
    6. I did mods, face-ups and piercings for SilenceNights as well as made some clothes and stuff to trade for a head. She was a real pleasure to deal with. Great communication and awesome with payment! I hope to have more business with her again. Thank you!!
    7. Bought a CP body from SilenceNights.
      Excellent communication and shipped extremely quickly.^^
      The body was packaged safely and she even included little undies.^_~
      Thanks, dear!
    8. SilenceNights bought from me and it was a very pleasant transaction! She paid very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thank you so much!
    9. silentnights sold me a B&G sapphira and was brilliant. superfast delivery perfect doll wonderful communication all round brillient seller
    10. I bought some clothes from silentnights. They were immaculate, very well packed and sent out so quickly I was delighted. She let me know ehwn she shipped them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a seller.

Thank you.
    11. I purchased a Leeke Peanut with wardrobe.....he arrived in great condition and was very securely packaged.
    12. I recently purchased some SD clothes from SilenceNights and she was just great to deal with. :)

Quick PMs and incredibly honest with the postage.

The clothes too were in excellent, as new condition. :)

All in all I could not be happier with the transaction - thank you!
    13. I bought a Chiwoo mod head from Chantel, it was a great price, the head was as described, there was great communication and it arrived super quickly. Thank you for an easy pleasent transaction Chantel ^^
    14. Bought a wig from Chantel, She is so nice, fast communications and very fast shipment!
      Thanks again!
    15. Bought a wig and eyes from SilenceNights.
      The transaction was fast and she was a pleasure to work with!
    16. bought a pair of Souldoll eyes. Great at keeping contact and fast shipping. Perfect to buy from and would do so again ^__^ Thank you~
    17. I bought a pair of blue Souldoll eyes that were more beautiful in real life than in the pictures! They arrived quickly and SilenceNights forgave my overlooking a detail about payment ^^; A nice transaction with no dramas. Thanks a lot!
    18. Bought a pair of Souldolls from SilenceNights recently. She was very kind and understanding regarding a delay in payment via Paypal. Once payment went through, she shipped immediately and the eyes arrived within two days, well-packaged and in perfect condition!!! Thanks again for everything!
    19. I bought two wigs from SilentNights, she was great to deal with. Thank you!
    20. Lovely girl, got the items super faST!