1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silene*

Jul 6, 2011

1. Starting my own feedback thread for future transactions :)

2. I just sold a DD body to Silene*. The body is in shipment, but the transaction has been great. Swift payment, great communication and a real pleaure to deal with.

Thank you very much!

3. wonderful to deal with highly recomend to everyone - a real delight xx

thank you enjoy and chat again soon! xx

4. Sold my Puki Cupid2 to Silene* and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Was a pleasure to deal with and would happily recommend to anyone.

Thanks very much and keep in touch :) x

5. I recently sold some Lati Yellow Dragon parts to Silene*. She was a pleasure to work with, paid straight away and then let me know that her package arrived safely today. Her PM's were always very polite and friendly, she was a pleasure to sell to!
      I would recommend Silene* to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.

6. I sold ixtee mui-chan to Sofie. She is very quick in reply my pms , very friendly and also very fast payment. The transaction is really smooth. She also let me knew when the doll has arrived safely. I won't hesitate to sell or buy from her. Really recommended. Thank u for giving Mui a nice home!

7. Silene* bought from me a Migidoll Ryu head. She was so fast in the payment and so nice. It was a pleasure dealing with her :)
      Thank you for all!

8. Silene* bought a bobobie body from me, great person to do business with, would happily do so again ^^

9. Silene* bought a pair of Leekeworld horns from me.
      She paid fast, communication was prompt and she was generally a lovely person to deal with.
      I wouldn't hesitate to sell to or buy from her in the future :)
      Thanks so much

10. I sold a Bobobie Lucky to Silene*. She paid promptly, communicated well, and let me know when the doll had arrived. I would highly recommend her, and would love to deal with her again in the future. Thank you! :)

11. Just sold Sofie ( Silene ) a pair of EID sized shoes and she was a dream to deal with. Great communication and a lovely person to deal with.

Thankyou so much Sofie :)

12. Posting more feedback for Sofie!
      She commissioned two dresses for her Iplehouse Jessica from me and was a dream to work with. Sofie paid very quickly and let me know when the items arrived.

Thankyou so much for being such a great customer Sofie!

13. Purchase a MSD outfit from Silene* good communication and fast shipping. My girl loves her new outfit.
      Thank you

14. I answered Silene*'s WTB thread for a Dollshe Saint head. Communication was excellent, payment was super fast and she let me know as soon as the parcel arrived to her! Fantastic buyer and would happily recommend her to anyone!

15. I sold a lovely yoSD dress made by me to Silene~ she was very friendly and lovely and pay to me very quickly! i recomend she 100% ^^

16. i sold some Alchemystic Bottles to Silene. The communication was perfect . She letting me know when the package arrives her. She is a very friendly person and pay it very fast.
      i highly recommend her ^^

17. I bought a msd doll from Silene
      the communication was perfect
      she was very friendly and she shipped very fast
      thanks again for everything!!

18. Silene purchased a custom Mikhaila from me, and she was a dream to work with! :) She was very friendly, paid quickly, and kept in touch. I would work with her again in a heartbeat! :)

Thanks!

Chris

19. Silene purchased a doll from me, and was an ideal buyer! She was clear, courteous, and prompt in all communication, and let me know right away when the doll arrived. I'd highly recommend her. :)

20. Silene is great to deal with, nice and friendly and great communications, a pleasure : )